What Is This Pump

Just a word of caution, my experience of folks on this forum (especially folks like moley who commented above) is that they are VERY knowledgeable and extremely helpful and happy to share their vast experience and technical understanding. Even with newbies. You sound a little short and sarcastic in your reply. Not a good way to go about things IMHO. If you can't tell who made it with it in your hands looking at it in every detail, how is anybody supposed to give you any more info based on one blurry photo? Mole told you what he can based on what you've shown us. Perhaps some better quality and closer pictures would help along with a more friendly tone? :thumbs:

Jim

Edited by WoodsmanJim
  • Like 1

Yes i know that. I need to know the make??

Why do you need to know the make? The same pump bears many different names, BSA, Webley, FX...

By the way I was not rude, I merely said it appears to be one of that family of pumps. Now why do you need to know the name?

You could call it Steve for all the difference it will make to the pump! If you need servicing instructions I also happen to have them for this family of pumps!

So be nice :p

• Like 1