Carrying Your Fac

Apparently it's technically illegal to photo copy your licence because it's an official police document or some bollocks like that? I just leave mine at home, I go out in all weathers it would soon get knackered if I took it with me, if I didn't loose it first!

its ok, as long as your write across it, this is a copy

You dont need to because when you copy it the word Fraud appears right across it

Apparently it's technically illegal to photo copy your licence because it's an official police document or some bollocks like that? I just leave mine at home, I go out in all weathers it would soon get knackered if I took it with me, if I didn't loose it first!

its ok, as long as your write across it, this is a copy

You dont need to because when you copy it the word Fraud appears right across it

Keep up, this was trialled by several forces, and whilst there are no doubt still many FAC's out there this works on, many regions have now dropped this paper and nothing shows anymore on photocopies!.

Me and my shooting buddy both carry our tickets as a matter of course. I have mine in in a plastic wallet bought from a stationary shop, which conveniently fits in the pocket of my rifle slip. FAC is as pristine as the day it arrived and ready to reassure the uninformed copper that may wish to pull me over :thumbs:

PMC

I also never carry mine unless im going for ammo its to large to be carried conveniently . if you get stopped the can check on the radio . i rember being out with a guy and we where looking at a hill side with the binoculars and a cop car drove in at the back of us asked us what we where doing . he explained pulled out his forearms cert opened it up and says if i see something on the hill im going to park in the farm yard and go for it you want to check my gun against my cert ?. they replied feck no we are going for our tea the car check said your a legal fire arms holder mate . I was creased up