Carrying Your Fac

if you get pulled by cops saves alot of time.cause bet your boots the cop that pulls you wont have a clue what gun it is then he will get other cops to come over the radio.always handy to carry your written permision aswel goin to and from your permission.

They can check all your details, guns, permisions ect via the pnc now thats what theyve been doing for the last few years with all these number changes, when you drive past a anpr camera now it flags up your a gun owner :yes:

I used to take mine but im like Paulus I would loose it,I just leave my permission letter,well a copy and my old id card in my gun slip all the rest can be done by them,I do well to keep it clean an crumple free at home without taking it on the fields,its got to last me 5 years lol

Atb

i keep a photo copy in the motor. :thumbs:

I wouldnt do that incase someone nicked my car, then they will know my address and what guns ive got.

I would keep a photocopy on me though if im out in the field. As others have said, may help if any problems arise - although around my away nearly everyone has guns and is out in fields at night.

Apparently it's technically illegal to photo copy your licence because it's an official police document or some bollocks like that? I just leave mine at home, I go out in all weathers it would soon get knackered if I took it with me, if I didn't loose it first!

• Like 1

Apparently it's technically illegal to photo copy your licence because it's an official police document or some bollocks like that? I just leave mine at home, I go out in all weathers it would soon get knackered if I took it with me, if I didn't loose it first!

its ok, as long as your write across it, this is a copy

I never carry mine unless I am going to the dealer for ammo ,been stopped in the car a few times when out going between permitions and they pretty much know everything about you by the time they tug you...oh and I forgot to mention my car is in my wifes name..