Afternoon And Hi From Raining Nottinghamshire.

Hi Folks,

Hope your all well?

My names James I'm 30 and from Nottingham (Lowdham). i managed to find the forum through Mr Pittaway (Si) (and the team) and his great videos on youtube. very much enjoying his work and enjoy the info he provides. so if your reading this Si keep the vids coming mate. and you look to be a local to me?

Been into airguns for about the last 10 years but the last couple of years it took off for me as a bigger hooby.

I started in the beginning with a small 177 break barrel and that was always target shooting. Iv since met a now good friend big into his country persuites and a keen shooter of all types of gun. he let me have a go with his Weihrauch HW97K, well i was addicted! and the hunt was on for a 97K. i managed to purchase a very nice example private and in the process made another good friend. i enjoyed that gun for a good year or more shooting Rabbit, pigeon, rat and targeting. and iv still got it and wont be selling it.

Iv joined a couple of local clubs and seen other guns but still adicted to the Weihrauch range i found myself playing with the idea of a HW100, again the hunt was on! i feel on my feet again in the second hand market with a lovely one year old gun being sold cheap to sell, in great condition.

Iv made both the guns my own with a nikko stirling on each a nice bag and both now slinged for shooting and walking.

currently shooting RWS superdomes .22 in the 97k and AA field .22 in the 100.

Im very interested in ballistics and iv been reading up on it a lot, but constantly searching for more info and knowlodge.

Im also a keen car enthusiast with the love for Fords. got a couple of cossie and a fiesta. and love photography.

Quick question..... do any of the local members get together?

ATB James.