Bedroom Tax Protest Yesterday

Yea I'd be out of a job, ... But not for long. I'm not that way inclined.

so your slagging the people thats keeping you in your high paying job lol

there is no law saying you have to like who for or where you work.

if people who have grown up kids and still live in a bigger house have to move or pay thats tough shit imo. i dont see how they can moan its not your house.

they had plenty time to save up and buy their own.

so they done up there house maybe stayed there for years have good people round about them they have to move because the torys have came up with a brain wave because they have sold most of the council houses and not built anymore this affect disabled people as well not just scum honest people to

so they have done up a house that doesnt belong to them, thats like pimping a hire car.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how the word scum is directed at people in social housing who claim for housing benefit - as tho we are all living in carpetless, filthy houses filled with feral children whilst we sashay to an

My council house is a 'three' bedroom, but it's a double and two box rooms - literally. I have two 7yr old girls CRAMMED into one of those bedrooms. Their clothes are in my bedroom because I can't get

God forbid any of you on your high horses fall on hard times and have to rely on state benefits...because when you do..there's gunna be a whole lot of folk just itching to kick you in the nuts .....lo

Posted Images

i have worked in the very homes you describe mate,and itis an eyeopener.I just dont think its as high as 75%.most i had dealings with were pretty civil.They might not haver had much,and there furniture had seen better days,but there homes were clean.Oh and ive also worked in the private homeowners,and tbh some of thier pads were tips..

i have this horrible suspicion that the goverments tactics are working.they have branded most of the people and unempoyed as a drain on the country and scum,and dont want to work.there is aways a scape goat in any crisis,and the poor has always been the tories first target.Makes me sad that the ordinary folk are buying into this.

• Like 2

If it wasnt for council tennants doing home improvements there f***ing property would fall down.having said that.i remember as a teenager when arches were al in fashion..hahah the whole of our f***ing street had ripped out walls and glass panelling lol

if people who have grown up kids and still live in a bigger house have to move or pay thats tough shit imo. i dont see how they can moan its not your house.

so they done up there house maybe stayed there for years have good people round about them they have to move because the torys have came up with a brain wave because they have sold most of the council houses and not built anymore this affect disabled people as well not just scum honest people to

so they have done up a house that doesnt belong to them, thats like pimping a hire car.

what a statement

what do you expect them to do if there staying in a house you want it to be decent some people have been in there house for years ffs pimping a hired car get a grip ffs

some people have been in there house for years, thats the problem aswell as them selling them off.

why is that so wrong exactly? people have lived in the house on the cheap from the council, the kids grow up and bugger off. they have no need for the house?

Edited by treecreeper

what do you expect them to do if there staying in a house you want it to be decent some people have been in there house for years ffs pimping a hired car get a grip ffs

some people have been in there house for years, thats the problem aswell as them selling them off.

how is that a problem is it not there right if the rent getting paid ?

at the end of the day where are they going to put these people if theres a shortage of council houses :hmm:its just a way of the goverment trying to get money back nothing to do with houses

Edited by nothernlite

Labour had thirteen years to rectify that, care to tell us how many council houses they built in that time when they were throwing money about.

• Like 1

i agree if the rents getting paid fair enough but a council house shouldnt be a home for life imo or wheres the incentive to get out of it?

They should be for genuine folk who fall on hard times not foreigners or scroungers.

Whichever way they try to do it there will always be people who get or feel hard done by. Maybe the hire car was a bad comparison and i admit if you sorted your coucil house out and then they move some bag head in who wrecks the joint it would grate but it wasnt yours at the end of the day.

They should build new council houses which would give the building trade the lift it needs aswell as all the manufacturing that goes with it.

Edited by treecreeper

Labour had thirteen years to rectify that, care to tell us how many council houses they built in that time when they were throwing money about.

labour were building plenty affordable house when they were in i was working on plenty of them anyway got nothing to do with labour were talking about just now :D

i agree to a point if that if the rents getting paid fair enough but a council house shouldnt be a home for life imo or wheres the incentive to get out of it?

They should be for genuine folk who fall on hard times not foreigners or scroungers. Whichever way they try to do it there will always be people who get hard done by. Maybe the hire car was a bad comparison and i admit if you sorted your coucil house out and then they move some bag head in who wrecks the joint it would grate but it wasnt yours at the end of the day.

They should build new council houses which would give the building trade the lift it needs aswell as all the manufacturing that goes with it.

thats what there doing here but filling them with blacks and they eastern ones

labour were building plenty affordable house when they were in i was working on plenty of them anyway got nothing to do with labour were talking about just now :D

You're talking rot mate, labours housing plans fell way short of what was required.

As for talking about now, the majority of the problems we're facing now whilst might not all be laid at labours door they contributed greatly.