Dogs Killed By Farmer

The story is half baked and in the Daily Wail, so for starters I would take their 'facts' with half a hundredweight of salt.

The dogs were handed over on a 'leash' where did the leash come from? Was it the dogs leash or leashes that where on them when they escaped from the back of what looks like an open pick up? If it is the case why did the owner not secure the dogs so they couldn't escape?

The guy that found them and handed them over to the farm worker happened to have a couple of extra leashes on his person while he was out walking his dogs? Why did he hand them over to the farm worker and not the dog warden?

The rozzers found the dogs bodies under a pile of wood in a barn and just happened to have a ballistics expert with them who could tell the dogs had been shot with a bolt gun?

The owner claims her dogs did no damage. As she couldn't find her dogs for hours how does she know the dogs did no damage?

Shooting someones dogs for no good reason is uncalled for. But based on the selective 'facts' laid out in such a way to draw the reader to a predetermined conclusion in this story, I can't see how anyone can come to a proper conclusion about what happened on the scant half baked facts served up thus far.

• Like 13

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shouldn't the bird been in control of he dogs to start with?

The story is half baked and in the Daily Wail, so for starters I would take their 'facts' with half a hundredweight of salt.   The dogs were handed over on a 'leash' where did the leash come from? W

I would kill every fukcing animal on his farm ...... An eye for an eye ...........

Something dont add up here , the dogs were found on the moor & handed to the farmer for safe keeping, so why would the police be going to the farm before the owner found out they were dead , is it normal for the police to collect people stray pets for them :hmm:

'' Her beloved pets had been found after running off across moorland and given to a local farmer for safe-keeping overnight, she was told.

But Miss Kerr’s relief turned to horror when police went to the farm and found that both dogs had been shot with a bolt gun and their bodies hidden in a barn.''

• Like 1

Make I laugh all this I'll burn ya barn down or kill you stock that to me is the sign of a true coward snivelling around in the dark exacting some childish revenge as my granda always said either front up or f**k off

:notworthy: exactly mate. Dogs been worrying sheep, farmers been shooting dogs since time began. It happens. I know guys who have dished out punishment to a farmer not for shooting there dog but for catching them poaching and grassing them up. Big brave guys that need Dutch courage thinking its a laff to do stuff back. If the farmer ever caught them, they'd be silage :yes:

• Like 2

I would kill every fukcing animal on his farm ...... An eye for an eye ...........

Dunno why you'd kill a load of innocent animals, you'd be just as bad if not worse than the farmer!!

The best way to go about business is let the police do their investigation. Let him get his sentence. Let him do his time. Then when he's out kick the f**k out of him so he's sucking soup through a straw for the next year....that's IF he killed these dogs for no good reason.

If they were worrying stock then you wipe your mouth, move on and learn from your mistakes. Stock break the f**k out of your dogs lads and lasses :thumbs:

• Like 1

Make I laugh all this I'll burn ya barn down or kill you stock that to me is the sign of a true coward snivelling around in the dark exacting some childish revenge as my granda always said either front up or f**k off

:notworthy: exactly mate. Dogs been worrying sheep, farmers been shooting dogs since time began. It happens. I know guys who have dished out punishment to a farmer not for shooting there dog but for catching them poaching and grassing them up. Big brave guys that need Dutch courage thinking its a laff to do stuff back. If the farmer ever caught them, they'd be silage :yes:

Aye its funny aint it how these big hard blokes aint the balls to chap on the farmers/keepers door and have a word, threads like this really show the true character of some of the people on here.

• Like 2

Aye its funny aint it how these big hard blokes aint the balls to chap on the farmers/keepers door and have a word, threads like this really show the true character of some of the people on here.

If my dogs had been shot for no reason, i don't think i'd be chapping on his door i'd be going through it :D:whistling:

• Like 1

Wouldn't knock on no trigger happy farmers door

Guest bullterrier

my dogs mean the world to me but if any of my dogs were loose and out of control worrying a farmers sheep or livestock and he shot them in the act thats down to my own fault but if my dogs were worrying his sheep and some one handed them over to the farmer on a lead i would gladly pay the farm for damage that my dogs may have caused i wouldent expect the farmer to shot them then its a diffrerent ball game :thumbs: john

• Like 1

I know a farmer who broke the back of a neighbouring farmers cow with an iron bar after it strayed onto his property.

What folk are forgetting is that not all farmers are right in the head and everyone is also assuming this farmer has sheep! Maybe he doesnt! Whats the big conspiracy then?

• Like 1

Imagine your a farmer and some dogs killed some of your sheep. Someone walks in with 2 dogs, hands them to you saying he got them on your land, what you gonna do? Baring in mind, you'd be f***ing fuming. I think the last thing you'd say is, ohhh jolly good, I'll feed and water them, bed them tonight and hand them over to there caring owner...... What you got to remember, the farmer hasn't came onto anyone else's property causing bother. He's minding his own business, trying to make a living like the rest of us. If he shoots your dog, its because your dog has went onto his property causing him hassle, not him going to yours.

• Like 3

Everyone's making the assumption that those dogs have been worrying/killing sheep, like Paid said above - there's not enough facts..

my dogs mean the world to me but if any of my dogs were loose and out of control worrying a farmers sheep or livestock and he shot them in the act thats down to my own fault but if my dogs were worrying his sheep and some one handed them over to the farmer on a lead i would gladly pay the farm for damage that my dogs may have caused i wouldent expect the farmer to shot them then its a diffrerent ball game :thumbs: john

+1

Didn't have any likes left! :laugh:

Guest bullterrier

Everyone's making the assumption that those dogs have been worrying/killing sheep, like Paid said above - there's not enough facts..

+1

Didn't have any likes left! :laugh:

you owe me one they all count :laugh::thumbs: john