Bunny Diseases !!

I know what tapeworm are.......but please forgive my ignorance,..... what this!??? MYXI OR MYXOMATOSIS????

Google is your friend, it will explain a lot and you won't sound like a totally newbie shooting live animals that you clearly don't know anything about

thank guys but at the time of hunting I didn't have my camera with me! :icon_redface::huh: but I can describe some of what we notice in some of the hunted rabbits..... two rabbits got a swollen deformed eyes and some got a lot of fleas, one rabbit when we skin it got a deep dark coloured meat?? I mean it deep dark nearly like bruised colour? and we notice one of my mate hunt got like lumps inside it abdominal cavity like clusters of small white balls ?? I hope that help??? :icon_eek:

Thats mixy with the swollen eyes, The clusters of small white balls ? thats a pregnant rabbit ! And the fleas are normal, you usualy get a lot more fleas on a mixy rabbit though.

atb Phil

Thanks all I Google it and I got a lot of information in the web.... :yes: I was thought mixy can be contagious to human eyes and that will be scary...but I found out not :boogy: and tapeworms as a cautious simply cook the meat well ;) cheers guys

thank guys but at the time of hunting I didn't have my camera with me! :icon_redface::huh: but I can describe some of what we notice in some of the hunted rabbits..... two rabbits got a swollen deformed eyes and some got a lot of fleas, one rabbit when we skin it got a deep dark coloured meat?? I mean it deep dark nearly like bruised colour? and we notice one of my mate hunt got like lumps inside it abdominal cavity like clusters of small white balls ?? I hope that help??? :icon_eek:

Thats mixy with the swollen eyes, The clusters of small white balls ? thats a pregnant rabbit ! And the fleas are normal, you usualy get a lot more fleas on a mixy rabbit though.

atb Phil

And don't steer clear of them pop them 1 st or you'll have no bunnies on your permission aim of of the game is to keep numbers down mixyll clear it in weeks especially if wet like recently