Crufts.....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wrote this to the kennel club ......   I was appalled to see the sad figure of what is supposed to be a Labrador paraded around the ring as a best of class at this years crufts. How can that dog p

compare and contrast........

Isn't that Buzz?

Disgraceful. I saw a British Bulldog yesterday puffing and panting and it was only going round the ring.

I just can't understand how people are winning and being rewarded for breeding utter shite.

• Like 1

I wrote this to the kennel club ......

I was appalled to see the sad figure of what is supposed to be a Labrador paraded around the ring as a best of class at this years crufts. How can that dog possibly represent the best of what a Labradors should look like. Could that dog put in a days work at a shoot? I doubt it. Could it jump a fence whilst carrying a shot game bird? Again probably not. Could it brave the icy waters of a fast moving winter river to retrieve its owners hard earned prize? I hardly think so. Judges that place these dogs as top of their breed seriously need to be looked at as do the breeders of these over weight over exaggerated dogs that are definitely not fit for purpose. Another working dog going down the road of ruination helped along by the kennel club.

• Like 13

I wrote this to the kennel club ......

I was appalled to see the sad figure of what is supposed to be a Labrador paraded around the ring as a best of class at this years crufts. How can that dog possibly represent the best of what a Labradors should look like. Could that dog put in a days work at a shoot? I doubt it. Could it jump a fence whilst carrying a shot game bird? Again probably not. Could it brave the icy waters of a fast moving winter river to retrieve its owners hard earned prize? I hardly think so. Judges that place these dogs as top of their breed seriously need to be looked at as do the breeders of these over weight over exaggerated dogs that are definitely not fit for purpose. Another working dog going down the road of ruination helped along by the kennel club.

I Bet They Won't Read This Out At There AGM Mate . . There a Disgrace .

I saw yesterday crufts while i was eating my tea and i was amazed by the amount of foreign dogs there must be big money in breeding from crufts winners or is there no equivalent show abroad ?.

Forgive my stupidity but does a dog have to be KC reg to go to Crufts?

yes.

Ah well, won't be interested in my pure bred 'how they should be' springer bitch then, c**ts!

:D

26012013034_zpsdaf08848.jpg

• Like 1