Crufts.....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wrote this to the kennel club ......   I was appalled to see the sad figure of what is supposed to be a Labrador paraded around the ring as a best of class at this years crufts. How can that dog p

compare and contrast........

Isn't that Buzz?

that king charles looks like it fell out of a plane and landed on its face. would love to see that lab try to jump a fence with a cock pheasant in its mouth

agreed, the one in my previous post, jumped a fence with a Canada goose in its gob......... absolute truth.....

edited.........found the pic..

photo11_zpsf95b20fa.jpg

i doubt that yellow dog can even swim.

• Like 1

that king charles looks like it fell out of a plane and landed on its face. would love to see that lab try to jump a fence with a cock pheasant in its mouth

agreed, the one in my previous post, jumped a fence with a Canada goose in its gob......... absolute truth.....

Aye, bet it was running away so it could eat the goose in peace though! :tongue2:

Aye, bet it was running away so it could eat the goose in peace though! :tongue2:

You know who dog that is Mal............... :laugh:

Why do people blame the kc for these monstrosities?, they are only the registration society. You don't have a crash in the car and blame the dvla so you?. The breed clubs write the standard that is then put in place by the kc. If people stopped attending those events and demanded a change in standards it would soon be done because the kc does not like to miss out on a pound coin. The kc did not vote that disgrace of a dog 1st place in he gundog group but a judge that is obviously clueless about a Labradors work.

• Like 4

There's no way the lab could swim .it did'nt look to good at walking.Bloody disgrace that it is a representative of a working lab...The breed club need shutting down along with the kennel club for allowing & promoting this monstrosity of a show ...All the working dogs should be fit for purpose........ :censored::censored:

• Like 1

Why do people blame the kc for these monstrosities?, they are only the registration society. You don't have a crash in the car and blame the dvla so you?. The breed clubs write the standard that is then put in place by the kc. If people stopped attending those events and demanded a change in standards it would soon be done because the kc does not like to miss out on a pound coin. The kc did not vote that disgrace of a dog 1st place in he gundog group but a judge that is obviously clueless about a Labradors work.

They should have the sense to realise how deformed and unhealthy the dogs that have been bred to the standards they have made are.

Edited by colliexgreyhound

Me and Taffey Just been for a run with the dogs & Lamp , a lad who works Labs came with us and I was telling him about the Lab I watched win the Class last night . . I'm not into labs gun dogs but I thought that Dog Didnt look right Definetly not put a shift in the Field .