Crufts.....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wrote this to the kennel club ......   I was appalled to see the sad figure of what is supposed to be a Labrador paraded around the ring as a best of class at this years crufts. How can that dog p

compare and contrast........

Isn't that Buzz?

Would have loved to see the Lab's handler try and get it's flabby backside onto the winners podium....

Jesus f**king christ!!! :icon_eek: Curious about this, I Googled " Crufts Labrador Retriever. Horror of horrors!!!

Does their 'Breed Standard' say; " Chest: Must be deep, barrelled and full. Guts: To be measurable in horizontal line with chest. Also deep, barrelled and full. Dick: A completely useless appendage to Guts (see above). Because, no 'Champion' with a gut like that could mate, without throwing up and doing himself a f**king injury anyway! " :icon_eek:

It's like a line up for the Olympics; Beer gutted slobs section!

As for the Chav; Did its eyes look something like this? " :icon_eek: " FFS.

Edited by Outlaw Pete

Would have loved to see the Lab's handler try and get it's flabby backside onto the winners podium....

Jesus f**king christ!!! :icon_eek: Curious about this, I Googled " Crufts Labrador Retriever. Horror of horrors!!!

Does their 'Breed Standard' say; " Chest: Must be deep, barrelled and full. Guts: To be measurable in horizontal line with chest. Also deep, barrelled and full. Dick: A completely useless appendage to Guts (see above). Because, no 'Champion' with a gut like that could mate, without throwing up and doing himself a f**king injury anyway! " :icon_eek:

It's like a line up for the Olympics; Beer gutted slobs section!

As for the Chav; Did its eyes look something like this? " :icon_eek: " FFS.

lol - you've seen it then ! Just be thankful you missed watching it wobble wheezily around the arena while the handler minced alongside

The King Charles nose was so high on its face it could smell its own eyes! Not sure what the kennel club are trying to achieve with these strange breed standards...... Not one if those dogs could be described as fit for purpose.