Wee Injury, Big Bill & That's Me Done For The Season.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you not think your better letting the air at it to heal it quicker

That is daylight robbery for a little skin tear and i would of hit the roof with that price.. ..my dog is insured and that is a all new ball game to the vet's..i had a problem a while back with the p

should have stiched it yourself would have cost you less than £3

Sore one

Thats twice this year Jake has had similar but smaller bites,, :censored:

Oh and for the record.. my Lurchers are insured as a Beardie cross, and a bedlington terrier cross. Saved loads over the lurcher and lurcher cross prices.

• Like 2

Sore one

Oh and for the record.. my Lurchers are insured as a Beardie cross, and a bedlington terrier cross. Saved loads over the lurcher and lurcher cross prices.

had my2 beddys x for 4 years not a injury touch wood and my last one for 14 years and never a injury how much would that of been in insurance maybe ive been lucky :hmm:

Sore one

had my2 beddys x for 4 years not a injury touch wood and my last one for 14 years and never a injury how much would that of been in insurance maybe ive been lucky :hmm:

Aye fair comment - but all you need is two or three hefty bills like this and it might be worth it?

Sore one

Much does that cost per month Mark??? :thumbs:

My vet as I thought was not happy, she goes in tomorrow to get redone, and he says it's not going to cost me a penny so that's a wee bonus. Regarding the shoddy workmanship he's phoning vetsnow tomorrow. And I will be on phone too, half the things on the invoice were unessassary even if it was a vet job. Invoiced for metacam but given loxicom a bit fraudulent me thinks. The stitches used were completely irrappropriate and the fact they covered up the wound with no drain wasn't ideal either. As many and he said, a few staples and a drain would have been suffice.

Jesus Christ on a piece of toast ... who qualifies these people?

I don't know about you but when the vet screwed up my bitch I was more angry about her prolonged pain and suffering than I was about anything else. I can't believe how hard it is these days to find a good, honest, knowledgeable and LOGICAL vet.

Sore one

I'm £35 a month for two lurchers and a terrier, had 3 claims plus this one,

£380, £390 & £750 plus this one @ £644, the premium may/probably will rise but even so it's worth it in the long run, :thumbs:

Sore one

£380, £390 & £750 plus this one @ £644, the premium may/probably will rise but even so it's worth it in the long run, :thumbs:

Who you insured with? :thumbs:

Sore one

Tesco mate. :thumbs:

Sore one

It would be.....is that just tae piss aff BPR..... Pmsl
  • Like 1

Sore one

It would be.....is that just tae piss aff BPR..... Pmsl

:laugh: :laugh: