Just About Sums Up This Country

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DISGUSTING

How sad People fall through the net/system - and it is often the ones who just quietly accept their lot in life, or don't know how to deal with the system, that get the bad deal.   I visited an

i notice on the first page for this thread the benefits was mentioned, it makes me want to shit bullets every time i hear some moron say the money is going on f***ing scrounging b*****ds they go on ab

Posted Images

Trooperman-you've a bright future as a fiction writer! If you're going to try and pass yourself off as an ex bootie, at least try and do some research on real RM units. "22nd Batt"? This thread is about a real bona fide hero. Don't sully it with your lies. You Walterm

itty.

you know nothing about me, maybe you would like to ask my old LT Keith Mills about me, but the reply i put is not about me so perhaps you should go back a read it, i was saying that not every one on the unemployed register is a scrounging b*****d, and if service men injured in the act of their duty that find them self on the disability is a scrounging b*****d then there is no hope for anyone is there, so as said go back and read the post fully it aint about me.

paul

You said "yes we were in 22 Bat R/M"

bump ==== ;)

if the mods want to ban me so be i wont lose any sleep over it, in fact they can remove my account, i am sick of coming on here and reading about some poor old bugger problems and some dick head on here putting it down to the job less.

more and more people on here are blaming every thing that happens in this shit hole country on the unemployed, not only is that wrong and miss informed its arrogant.

so if you want to ban me go ahead and do it wont lose any sleep.

and yes i do drive a Trooper infact i have 2 one a 2.8 which is just for off road and the other a 3.1 td R reg swb would you like the reg number aswell so you can check that.

and no before you ask i am not one of the millions on the dole i am at the same job i have been in since 1994.

if the mods want to ban me so be i wont lose any sleep over it, in fact they can remove my account, i am sick of coming on here and reading about some poor old bugger problems and some dick head on here putting it down to the job less.

more and more people on here are blaming every thing that happens in this shit hole country on the unemployed, not only is that wrong and miss informed its arrogant.

and yes i do drive a Trooper infact i have 2 one a 2.8 which is just for off road and the other a 3.1 td R reg swb would you like the reg number aswell so you can check that.

and no before you ask i am not one of the millions on the dole i am at the same job i have been in since 1994.

cut to the chase were you in the royal marines or not ... ?

Edited by the_stig

Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. No

:laugh: If that's not a side step I don't know what is! Poor old you, the victim of cyber bullys......................... You just lied through your teeth! What the hell did you expect?

A thread about a WWII war hero....................... :nono:

Edited by Born Hunter

Fukc me you can waffle some shit fella ... You were as much a marine as I was a fukcing brain surgeon ........

Fukc me you can waffle some shit fella ... You were as much a marine as I was a fukcing brain surgeon ........

doctor socks :hmm:

Dr Socks I presume ;)

where on this thread has someone blamed the unemployed what was said and im the dickhead who said it if they were on benifets all there life they would get there care for nothing there as this hero had to sell his medals for his care and you start saying your bit by calling me a moran well i no walter mitty thats fur sure good luck

You, Trooperman are a f***ing idiot!!!! That's as low as it gets claiming to have served your country in the marines in a unit that don't even exist...I bet you weren't even in the Boys Brigade or Scouts!!!you're a Walter Mitty or as we're fond of saying in Scotland "yer a bigger liar than Tam Pepper" - just means you're a shameless lying c**t... :laugh:

The only time this dude has been on amphibious operations was a booze cruise to Calais........

• Like 1