United V Madrid

The Lampard Goal that Never was . . I've actually heard England fans say they'd off beat the Germans That day if it would off stood . . I Right Then lol.

In a word, delusional !!.......the Germans made England look like a school team picked from any random secondary comp in the country!

The trouble with Unt fans is, they have won so much they have forgotten how to loose and like Fergie, they start to babble this strange foreign language that most of us recognise as nonsense ! Lol lol lol

• Like 2

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Football is not my game, but I do enjoy a good match between two of the worlds best clubs. . Madrid fans will be happy, United not so, but irrelevant of who you support, I feel the ref robbed the watc

The reason we all as neutrals watch top games like this is to see who plays the best football and what players influence the game for their teams victory...........when the referee is the major influe

Cannot believe it .Can honestly say I'm gobsmacked                                                                                                

I think Keane knows it wasnt a red.....but like anything else in the media you have to have a few controversial characters..............wouldnt be much of a tv or radio show if a bunch of blokes just sat around agreeing with each other would it................its like that dick Adrian Durham on talksport,yesterday he was saying Mourihno isnt much of a manager !!..............Keane is doing the same just going against the grain to create talking points in his mind he knows that wasnt a red......

As regards the referees i think a lot of them are trying to get in on the limelight of being in the football industry.....take that muggy Mark Clattenburg whatever his name is......3 years ago he looked like a choir boy,clock his barnet now he looks like a f****n pop star.......you run around blowing a whistle you big melt your not a showbiz personality.......same as these refs you see trying to be all pally with the players,makes me cringe.

Refs are definately playing too big a part in the game at the moment in my opinion.

See that post I've quoted of yours gnash, the part where the refs trying to be pally with the players makes you cringe? What makes you cringe about it?

I think Keane knows it wasnt a red.....but like anything else in the media you have to have a few controversial characters..............wouldnt be much of a tv or radio show if a bunch of blokes just sat around agreeing with each other would it................its like that dick Adrian Durham on talksport,yesterday he was saying Mourihno isnt much of a manager !!..............Keane is doing the same just going against the grain to create talking points in his mind he knows that wasnt a red......

As regards the referees i think a lot of them are trying to get in on the limelight of being in the football industry.....take that muggy Mark Clattenburg whatever his name is......3 years ago he looked like a choir boy,clock his barnet now he looks like a f****n pop star.......you run around blowing a whistle you big melt your not a showbiz personality.......same as these refs you see trying to be all pally with the players,makes me cringe.

Refs are definately playing too big a part in the game at the moment in my opinion.

See that post I've quoted of yours gnash, the part where the refs trying to be pally with the players makes you cringe? What makes you cringe about it?

Well Hugh Dallas and his pally ways used to make me cringe..........nothing better when he got a 50p right aff the napper the cheating c**t, although when most people see stars he someone saw a penalty!!! Prick!!

How can Man U Fans moan about Referee decisions at Old Trafford, They have been happening for years but they only moan about the ones that suit them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaBZDhDiUsM

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc85/Maxnjake/Iphone/B1DE5E29-CBB6-4F64-BFE0-0D4CB4F9FDFA-4126-000003FA78212013.jpg

Just because you've had things in the past doesn't mean you cant have a wee moan.....lets face it theres f**k all you can do about it, the refs decision is the final one on the day but it does make you feel better to have a rant. I think the Man U fans can think themselves hard done too on the night so should be allowed a wee vent.... :thumbs:

• Like 5

Well Hugh Dallas and his pally ways used to make me cringe..........nothing better when he got a 50p right aff the napper the cheating c**t, although when most people see stars he someone saw a penalty!!! Prick!!

He never made me cringe mate, I was too busy shouting obscenities at the sniveling little b*****d to cringe :thumbs:

• Like 1

He never made me cringe mate, I was too busy shouting obscenities at the sniveling little b*****d to cringe :thumbs:

I was too busy getting change oot ma pocket............f***ing bullseye.!!!..... :toast:

• Like 1

How can Man U Fans moan about Referee decisions at Old Trafford, They have been happening for years but they only moan about the ones that suit them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaBZDhDiUsM

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc85/Maxnjake/Iphone/B1DE5E29-CBB6-4F64-BFE0-0D4CB4F9FDFA-4126-000003FA78212013.jpg

That was a f***ing big let off and embarrassing to see as a united fan, but the match wasn't anywhere near the level of importance the match against Real the other night.. Huge, huge games like that only come around once a decade or so it's very dissipointing to see it spoiled by the ref.. I don't think any Man United fan is upset at the fact that we got knocked out by Real, just we were denied the chance to test ourself 11 against 11against what is probably the worlds biggest club.. It's not often your team is in a great position to knock Real Madrid out of a competition like that either, chances like that are very, very rare..

Having said that, Mourinho played a blinder with his substitution and tactics after the sending off.. :yes: I think Fergie missed a trick too.. If he had kept a cool head and sacrificed either Welbeck or Van Persie for another winger like Young or Valencia straight away and stuck to the same system, we might have stood a better chance. As it stood we were a man light in midfield and that allowed Real the space to kill us off..

Anyway, that's in the past now.. Chelsea at home in the FA cup on Sunday! :good:

So whats the score with Mourinho and Man Utd? He was very humble towards them in his after match press conference bordering the bizzare imo saying the better team lost blah de blah and all that,and ive heard the rumours being banded about that Fergie is moving up the stairs and the special one is taking the reins...so whats folks opinions of these two being able to work together if theres any truth in it? and even although its hearsay how would you Man Utd boys on here feel about him taking over from SAF?

im a honest football supporter and have seen many teams, liverpool at anfield, why because football, and max yes we have our luck also but for decisions like that its just not right, how can you give a red like that? if more supporters wasnt blinkered and hate filled the game would be better, you lot talk dribble at times, keane not a legend? yes ok whatever.

WOW what a game! I have only just stopped laughing at nancy boy nanny goat getting himself sent off, old choc ice Rio being so magnanimous in defeat at the end. As for that old bacon faced b*****d chucking another toddlers style strop when he doesn't get it all his own way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

• Like 2