Border Terriers. It Just Goes To Show.

I recently acquired a five year old Border Terrier dog which originally came from a Hunt Terrierman as a pup. It had been a pet for the last five years, I took it out with a couple of other Borders today for the first time. It was like he had been hunting all of his life, he was air scenting and then hunting around and then going into cover, to say I was pleased is an under statement. I have had Border for a while now and I know that one swallow does not make a summer, but at least it is a good start.

post-72716-0-33878700-1362402815_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I recently acquired a five year old Border Terrier dog which originally came from a Hunt Terrierman as a pup. It had been a pet for the last five years, I took it out with a couple of other Borders today for the first time. It was like he had been hunting all of his life, he was air scenting and then hunting around and then going into cover, to say I was pleased is an under statement. I have had Border for a while now and I know that one swallow does not make a summer, but at least it is a good start.

good look with it :thumbs: