4X4 Lampers

What recovery gear do you take out?

I have a hi lift, and. A shovel, thats it.

But after a few sticky situations recently, got me thinking, perhaps should take sand ladders, etc... Or how about sand bags. To get under the wheels when jacked up?

Was well bellied out, and got the back end lifted, but just couldnt get the ruts full enough, theres never a pile of rocks when tou need them :laugh:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A pair legs get out and walking yea lazy c**ts

A mobile phone.....

Lucky. Yep alwys have me mobile. But getting any fekker round here out their bed at 3am while they pissed stoned or high on coke, is a nighare   Dytkos, of course, permission as always. But would r

Tow bar mounted winches are handy. Having it on the back means you can pull yourself out from where your stuck a pick a better route through.

Or a long length of rope. You have mentioned you take a Hi-lift why not use it as a winch?

Edited by 3 and counting

Tow bar mounted winches are handy. Having it on the back means you can pull yourself out from where your stuck a pick a better route through.

Or a long length of rope. You have mentioned you take a Hi-lift why not use it as a winch?

Edited by 3 and counting

Lucky. Yep alwys have me mobile. But getting any fekker round here out their bed at 3am while they pissed stoned or high on coke, is a nighare :laugh:

Dytkos, of course, permission as always. But would rather not wake the farmer up, umless.last resort :thumbs:

• Like 1

Does work lol

We had our Tray backed range rover hanging off a tree while in a competition, the front winch decided to not pay out. only way to get her off was to take the weight on the hi-lift as a winch and gently lower her down. Took us about an hour to get her 200yds down the hill though.

Does work lol

We had our Tray backed range rover hanging off a tree while in a competition, the front winch decided to not pay out. only way to get her off was to take the weight on the hi-lift as a winch and gently lower her down. Took us about an hour to get her 200yds down the hill though.

Cheers mate, I did try it once, but only had ratchet straps and no D shackles :laugh: the straps just stretched.

I did however get a chainsaw stuck while cutting a tree down. And attached hi lift to the 2 trees and pulled togetger, taking the strain and releasing the saw

What recovery gear do you take out?

I have a hi lift, and. A shovel, thats it.

But after a few sticky situations recently, got me thinking, perhaps should take sand ladders, etc... Or how about sand bags. To get under the wheels when jacked up?

Was well bellied out, and got the back end lifted, but just couldnt get the ruts full enough, theres never a pile of rocks when tou need them :laugh:

take it the farmers land looked well. better with a pair of muck boots and a slip lead

A pair legs get out and walking yea lazy c**ts

Spent a few hours walking one night mate and ended up with this lot :laugh:

DSCF00761.jpg

left my house at 930pm that evening and never got back in til 530am

Like a said mate, not aboit being lazy, just versatile :thumbs: a can lamp me wee dog on the slip, off the slip walking around.... Similarly I can open the drivers side rear door at 10-20mph and he can be out & on the bunnys.

Can yours do that?

Edited by Rabbithunter
  • Like 1