Clip Of Young Red Bitch

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if its a old camcorder with the eye view its very hard get your self a handy cam i got one off flea bay 42x zoom samsung with the screen £40 very easy to use and is easy to keep the dog in the pictu

Even iceman and big e done better than that and big e was using his phone lol

Yeah baw she was all over at all times,she really tight and puts lot of pressure on killed a good few long ears,she sticks very well,I get a better clip up when I figure it out so it's not like lookin

Posted Images

Iceman thanks for that I got it in the post fair play you lad,I started a topic up here for you but you went on in a while cheers pal

Thank f**k because l didnt hear anything l was thinking did you not get it.No prop mate and thank you for taking part try get the other clips up/Louth tiger any more clips off your pups and did you head across the water????

No FairPlay I got it Thursday pal,I am sorting this clip out well I lad I know is he good at computers,I cracked up trying it justconnected it to tv and record it to my iPhone and on to YouTube from iPhone that's why picture so crap,but I only got end if run anyway,I get other run up iceman,you not going to but that run up you got last day we were out you had a good name on it in all,could be a massive hit on here lol Icey I be in your show next season also I really enjoyed well done lad

Real solid looking bitch that BIG E,i have an old dvd with shamrock,inny and glider running on the fens,think irish fly is on that one aswell,is the one pictured the bitch from back in the 90's?

she must be a fair age if she was running in the late 90s