Clip Of Young Red Bitch

I only could get a short clip of young red bitch and I can not transfer them on to YouTube from camcorder so just did through telly on to iPhone lol it came out shit,I missed half the chase running like mad,it's not easy to record dogs running but I learning a bit lol,i get another one up but going try work it through camcorder,it's only a short clip she lost long ear around the barn shed but I didn't get any rest on lol I was juiced running after her lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23s8F9-UZEk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if its a old camcorder with the eye view its very hard get your self a handy cam i got one off flea bay 42x zoom samsung with the screen £40 very easy to use and is easy to keep the dog in the pictu

Even iceman and big e done better than that and big e was using his phone lol

Yeah baw she was all over at all times,she really tight and puts lot of pressure on killed a good few long ears,she sticks very well,I get a better clip up when I figure it out so it's not like lookin

Posted Images

Lol I am shit with a camcorder alright I admit that

if its a old camcorder with the eye view its very hard :yes: get your self a handy cam i got one off flea bay 42x zoom samsung with the screen £40 very easy to use and is easy to keep the dog in the picture and they have anti shake on them great bit of kit :yes::thumbs: atb

• Like 2

not the easiest of land to film on either,looks a lot like the land I run my dogs on,my ten year old dog put one in the bag on sunday,must be the irish terrier blood in him lol,they say the fens is the ultimate test,but i'm yet to hear of any dog taking 6 out of 6 on the rough land

• Like 1

well capt the bitch look,s a good handy type but trying to watch would give u a headache.lol. :thumbs: what about the cream bitch did u get sorted with someone to look at her i seen a couple of dog,s run with 1 straight toe and didnt do them much harm.

That clip reminds me..... I ain't seen the Blair witch project in ages :laugh: only kidden pal. From what I saw, dog looked good :thumbs:

Lol I agree with ya baw it's very badly done,she done very well if I could of got the start as well,it s hard spot to hold them up there,but she still young,I think I need a new camcorder lol

That clip reminds me..... I ain't seen the Blair witch project in ages :laugh: only kidden pal. From what I saw, dog looked good :thumbs:

Lol I agree with ya baw it's very badly done,she done very well if I could of got the start as well,it s hard spot to hold them up there,but she still young,I think I need a new camcorder lol

Lol, from what I could make out on my iPhone she was all over it which in that terrain, she'd need be or it was gone. I'd be well pleased with her mate :thumbs:

Yeah baw she was all over at all times,she really tight and puts lot of pressure on killed a good few long ears,she sticks very well,I get a better clip up when I figure it out so it's not like looking at the twilight zone lol,even my eyes were sore trying to see it,the camera doesn't lie lol,pity I shit at working it but I will learn lol,

971CE925-8207-438C-96D0-34B80912C212-380

• Like 2