Buck 1X Gsd X Grey 6 Month Old

Few lads asked me how young Buck was coming on, so few pics from the garden today.He was 24in about month ago, Bryn 25in dont think there is much between them now.Buck field craft is brill ,goes over any fence+gate, goes in cover,good with sheep, ok with water but like Bryn onlygoes in if as to lol. Had few probs with Buck 6 weeks ago, he had bonded to Bryn , as they were in same kennel since i had Buck.So in there own kennels+ run, and i have a 1 to 1 with Buck every day now. take them together 1st for a hour, then a hour with me+ him, and its worked great he is 100% better with me now. :thumbup:

P1010075_zps50241907.jpg

P1010074_zps06fd18e4.jpg

P1010072_zps0b074590.jpg

Bryn beat him up again lol

P1010071_zps7cbaf4da.jpg

P1010068_zpsa069f8a8.jpg

i like this one

P1010067_zps9eb1c24c.jpg

• Like 6

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me bunnys,,, stop adding your answers direct to the end of the other post,,, I'm struggling to find where your start ...lol

Few lads asked me how young Buck was coming on, so few pics from the garden today.He was 24in about month ago, Bryn 25in dont think there is much between them now.Buck field craft is brill ,goes over

yes the dog was spider a first x gsd x g best dog i ever had got in a lot of trouble with him but if i had the chance and was young i would do it all again.do or die.thedog i lost had just been on a h

He is in cracking condition and he also look's a cracking dog.. :yes: ..finger's crossed for you Bird that he lighten's up a little when his bones have stopped growing.. :victory: ...one thing is for certain though i would not want to crawl into your garden for a pee on a dark night when he is a bit older.. :D