are there any f&m members in the stowmarket area or anyone in that area that can help out please there is a lady at buxhall,that has a black terrier to ground for 2 days, im no longer area rep and i cant get out there yet,our rep has been informed,im so far the nearest member,if anyone can help,please pm me,cheers lads dd.

good luck pal-f and m been busy these last few weeks-giving out help on the phone for all its worth-complete waste of f***ing time :yes: -get her to ring the firebridgade they will be more usefull trust me-tell her to start digging-why do people buy these dogs and let them run free when they dont know whats about?if she does work it then my apologies-makes my piss boil-hope you find it.atb

F&M can only help members if thay have the permission on the land that the terrier is trapped. its written very clearly within membership cards. think fire brigade may be the best option. good look in getting it out.

i have heard nothing,spoken to our rep, hes onto it, trying to ,find out more about it,we have been known to help the public out when needed if they know where the dog went,this lady apparently knows where the dog is, thats all i know just trying to help out like ya do,did tell her to contact kennels, but have,nt heard as yet.thanks for the response anyway.dd

well if she knows where it is-surely you wont be breaking the law if the dog has no locator on-they need to start digging and deal with the law when the dog is safe and sound-hanging about worrying bout disturbing this and that-f**k them the dog should come first-how many of these threads has there been this season?running terriers without locators is f***ing stupid-these people should buy a f***ing lab and then they wouldnt have too learn the hard way-terriers know no different-dog owners should.atb

• Like 3

just spoke to the lady, she has the dog back all is well he were under a barn and the broke through the floor to get him, thanks lads, atb dd

Ask her was the dog up to his quarry and if he was, will she sell him or stud him out :thumbs:

• Like 1