Down south, where I am its nto flodding (it some places though).

Weather is bloddy aufal, I dont know what to wear. Too hot for a jacket but then it starts pissing it down :cry:

Fecking hate Summer, ROLL ON WINTER :drink:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

I'm lucky, me. Live at the foot of a mountain but have good drainage ditches all around. So while we get a hell of a water shed here, it all rushes straight past and down into the lower land. 'Mind you, I haven't bothered trying to venture down there for some time now! Doubt I could even get near to The Styx without waders on. Snd no f*cking way am I trying to approach a six foot deep, invisible ditch in waders! :icon_eek:

Talking to my sister, in england, last night though. Seems they're getting deep flooding where it's simply never been known before?

Of course, none of this is to do with climate change, global warming and the increasingly melting polar ice caps :whistling: 'That's all bunk', and I'll bet someone out there can even cite a historical replication of the tornado which swept through Portsmouth a couple of weeks ago too. Someone will say it's all perfectly natural and has happened before ..... Yeah. Like before the last f*cking ice age!

Earth's f*cked. We've f*cked it. Now we're f*cked and ye children are doomed. Face it and live with it. Because it's not going to go away and it's not going to get any better.

Guest Frank
Earth's f*cked. We've f*cked it. Now we're f*cked and ye children are doomed. Face it and live with it. Because it's not going to go away and it's not going to get any better.

:icon_eek: Bad day Ditch? :D

Guest MOLLY

I really feel for those people flooded out of their homes. I watched it on TV before bed last night and whilst lying in bed thought how lucky i am, in my own bed with everything relatively safe and secure, i wonder when they will get a decent nights sleep in some community centre?

What REALLY gets to me though. The heartless scum who are raiding these peoples houses, have they not gone through enough already :no: what happened to the great British patriotism?

MOLL.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:icon_eek: Bad day Ditch? :D

:laugh: F*cking true though, isn't it? Anyway, I'm so near dead myself now I barely give a gnats fart what I say or think. I won't be around to see a lot more of it, could keel over any day, and I'll be well f*cking out of it too.

Even as a chavvie though, sensing the way the wind was blowing, I guess I sort of harboured some notion that the worlds governments would come up with something. Fly us all off to the moon or something. Let us make a fresh start on wrecking another f*cking planet.

Ye know; I was in a motor the other day and they had the radio on. I caught something about they've now discovered water in some other solar system or something? I actually turned to the driver and said; " Oh for f*ck sake! Don't tell me they've got their eyes on destroying Another entire f*cking biosystem?! :icon_eek: ".

We're crap, aren't we? We're the one species destroying most others on this planet and perfectly likely to destroy the actual damn planet too. Nature has our number and she's had a gut full. Now she's fighting back to protect herself from us. We can't breed (AIDS). We can't heal ourselves (MRIS, or what ever it is in hospitals). We can't even go outside (Skin Cancer's spreading like ..... well, Cancer!). And those of us who hole up in the shade, masturbating furiously and staying clear of hospitals, now matter what? We'll either cop a cardiac from the shit we eat or else cancer will get us because of the shit we breath off everyone elses motors anyway. And then the floods and winds will come and wash our diseased corpses away to fertilise an earth at last rid of us.

Doesn't bother me in the least. I won't be here to see it and have no offspring to worry about. Made up my mind this world was no fit place to inflict the burden of life onto another existance way back before I was old enough to give it a shot anyway.

Laugh and piss take all ye like. But ye Know it's true really, don't ye? NostraDitch Shitter has prothesised! :laugh::feck: