Getting Near The End Of Ferreting Time Soon Be Back On The Bass

yup another month and i'll be doing alot of bassing. . i would have give it a go by now but 3 weeks of easterly and cold winds have put the crabs off from peeling. had 5 in 300 traps yesterday. when a month ago i was getting 20 a trip .

i only fish penmon, with a boat. there is a few places that we try from beaumaris to penmon depending time of the tide.

is gary still doing the business ,, the white vimar with the orange cuddy bounce back used to be my boat :thumbs:

he is every where, he been doing alot in the river and up by the bangor pier....bounce back you sell it 2 a fella called phil?? is it moored at menai bridge, beacause if so the boat is same coulour as cuddy now.

i only fish penmon, with a boat. there is a few places that we try from beaumaris to penmon depending time of the tide.

is gary still doing the business ,, the white vimar with the orange cuddy bounce back used to be my boat :thumbs:

he is every where, he been doing alot in the river and up by the bangor pier....bounce back you sell it 2 a fella called phil?? is it moored at menai bridge, beacause if so the boat is same coulour as cuddy now.

yes phil was my fishing /shooting pal ,he gets the sandeels with eric for malcs etc ,same mooring at the pier ,i had 3 tenders stolen from there lol ,they start early in the river on peeler if gary is there the fish will be there :thumbs: