Out For A Walk With The S200

Hey guys,

Thought I'd share my outing today, recently been given some new permission in jersey after moving back from leaving the armed forces. A lot of you will know if you have read my previous posts about the phesant problem here. I went out today to try and locate their feeding grounds and roost. Started off going and sitting in a place where I have seen some around. I sat down and put some corn out for the first time hoping to see over the next week if I get any coming into it. A gorgeous Robin flew down next to me and sat for the half hour duration about 2 meters away from me. I took a photo on my iPhone and it still wasn't bothered. I sat down for about half hour watching it take worms off the deck.

After no luck apart from a cock bird which was around in some brambles... Down to one of the fields low ground where I have found a rabbit run and the cheeky things starting to dig under the potato covers to get a feast on this years jersey royals. I round the corner and get into some shadow to cover my movements. 2 henbirds and about 6 rabbits...I pull back and walk back and take a dog leg to get round to them...the next minute I'm charged down by the neighbours two labs that have escaped their house.... After a 5 minute stand off and the dogs still barking I almost pack it up, clearly by now all the rabbits and the pheasants have gone and I had only really come to have a look around anyway. But I thought I'd wait for 15 minutes on the off chance something comes out again...luckily enough I take a peak back on my return walk to the car and two rabbits have returned.. Nice 30 yard head shot and the other does a bunk. Check the watch... Time to pick the little one up from school.

So not a bad outing all in all.

AA4921F5-5FD1-4369-9BE1-F0431141EA01-240

5C2536CF-E819-40C8-95F8-3DE1F2FE0D61-240

Hi Stuart, yer u can shoot them all but you need an FAC for anything, pheasants you need another licence for but I'm currently going through the application on my permission to help the farmers out when the covers come off the potatoes!, it's a great place to live!

I would back up any claim to say that the s200 can out weigh many other more expensive guns. it's the equal to the ultra because the only difference tends to be on opinion basis. I will never ever get rid of this gun, and if I do get another one (purely because in jersey I have an FAC like Ireland) I may venture at getting an FAC rated rifle. The s200 will be waiting for my step son when he's old enough.