Armchair Hunters Or T-Shirt Hunters

R in the month and the moons down. I feel guilty if I don't go lamping 3 times a week :icon_redface:

Mooch every day, sometimes half arsed though :whistling:

Cheers, D.

Aye when we used to have winters the old R in the month was fine. Now it's f***ing 20 odd degrees in September and April lol.
i can remember lamping with the hunting lifes camp mod (simo) in october the season before last 27deg i kid you not :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: I believe you mate. Was trying to say on that puppy comp October too early but hey ho :laugh:

the cover has never really died back here this winter and now the snowdrops are out and the daffs are pushing through :laugh: :laugh:

thats it then daffs out my season starts now love the warmer months the old bones love it and me whippet to :yes::laugh:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only a handful on here do I believe and in real life, about the same. Worse still is fisherman. Can mind fishing a pier and was catching collies and mackerel. Was using prawn. Anyhow, there was a guy

i dont speak to know one ,..................best way ,................. i know the ones who do it and the ones who talk about it................thats all i need too know.......... some hunt and some

maybe he just after your misses

There is one who's child goes to the same school as mine met him once within 5 mins he was telling me how his dog takes badgers single handed, he didn't know me from Adam and he is full of shit, his dog is a pet and he wanders about with a old air pistol shooting squirrels in the local park ...... Tosser

There is one who's child goes to the same school as mine met him once within 5 mins he was telling me how his dog takes badgers single handed, he didn't know me from Adam and he is full of shit, his dog is a pet and he wanders about with a old air pistol shooting squirrels in the local park ...... Tosser

i didnt mean it like that .......................i said his name is badger and my whippet shoots squizzers.................. :laugh:

i didnt mean it like that .......................i said his name is badger and my whippet shoots squizzers.................. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lol very good

:laugh:

well i'm out twice a day everyday,,and never get owt..lol..........so i a'int got out to brag about..this little pup that i've got now will hopefully see me out, cos i would say it'll be my last........feck me were did all the years go..............

• Like 1

well i'm out twice a day everyday,,and never get owt..lol..........so i a'int got out to brag about..this little pup that i've got now will hopefully see me out, cos i would say it'll be my last........feck me were did all the years go..............

been asking myself the same question mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: