Armchair Hunters Or T-Shirt Hunters

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only a handful on here do I believe and in real life, about the same. Worse still is fisherman. Can mind fishing a pier and was catching collies and mackerel. Was using prawn. Anyhow, there was a guy

i dont speak to know one ,..................best way ,................. i know the ones who do it and the ones who talk about it................thats all i need too know.......... some hunt and some

maybe he just after your misses

both armchair and t-shirt no good the cold weather dog dont like getting wet and i am scared of the dark roll on the long summer nights .atb

lol and bringing a few beer while out a stroll with the t shirt off lol

that goes with out saying artful :laugh:

• Like 1

Well ive only been out a few times this season with the pup, farmers have gone funny over dogs being on land due to a large herd of sheep being killed by a pack of dogs locally.

hate hearing that it tbh it not good for any lurcher man or woman to go to there permission and find out its destroyed

R in the month and the moons down. I feel guilty if I don't go lamping 3 times a week :icon_redface:

Mooch every day, sometimes half arsed though :whistling:

Cheers, D.

Aye when we used to have winters the old R in the month was fine. Now it's f***ing 20 odd degrees in September and April lol.

R in the month and the moons down. I feel guilty if I don't go lamping 3 times a week :icon_redface:

Cheers, D.

Aye when we used to have winters the old R in the month was fine. Now it's f***ing 20 odd degrees in September and April lol.

One of these times I'm gonna catch something as well,

besides my bollocks on a barbed wire fence :tongue2:

Cheers, D.

Cheers, D.

i can remember lamping with the hunting lifes camp mod (simo) in october the season before last 27deg i kid you not :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers, D.

i can remember lamping with the hunting lifes camp mod (simo) in october the season before last 27deg i kid you not :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: I believe you mate. Was trying to say on that puppy comp October too early but hey ho :laugh:

out daily exercising the mutts across the feilds go out every week for proper day time hunts and lamping once a week min depending on conditions, ive no intrest in talking shit about what i have/havnt done, i just get my kicks from being in the countryside hunting or not

Cheers, D.

:laugh: I believe you mate. Was trying to say on that puppy comp October too early but hey ho :laugh:

the cover has never really died back here this winter and now the snowdrops are out and the daffs are pushing through :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers, D.

the cover has never really died back here this winter and now the snowdrops are out and the daffs are pushing through :laugh: :laugh:

Pmsl the weathers f****d up.