Armchair Hunters Or T-Shirt Hunters

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only a handful on here do I believe and in real life, about the same. Worse still is fisherman. Can mind fishing a pier and was catching collies and mackerel. Was using prawn. Anyhow, there was a guy

i dont speak to know one ,..................best way ,................. i know the ones who do it and the ones who talk about it................thats all i need too know.......... some hunt and some

maybe he just after your misses

It's pretty easy to decipher the "walkers" from the "talkers" to be honest...I'm just a talker but maybe one day I may become a walker ;-)

my mobility scooter has a 4 x 4 mode :laugh: :laugh:

The way my fecking back and knees are carrying on you might have to give me the phone number Paul...I can't afford the 4x4 model though :-(

It's pretty easy to decipher the "walkers" from the "talkers" to be honest...I'm just a talker but maybe one day I may become a walker ;-)

On here it is especially when they try to help folk :D I'm probably classed as a talker on here by most as I don't post pics or talk about days out much. Give the odd hint and that's about it. That's just me though and I couldn't give a f**k what anyone thinks :laugh: I actually think the guys who post all the pics of there catches are the ones who do less. You'll see a pic of a night out then another 3 days later. Then f**k all for a fortnight :laugh:

• Like 1

On here it is especially when they try to help folk :D I'm probably classed as a talker on here by most as I don't post pics or talk about days out much. Give the odd hint and that's about it. That's just me though and I couldn't give a f**k what anyone thinks :laugh: I actually think the guys who post all the pics of there catches are the ones who do less. You'll see a pic of a night out then another 3 days later. Then f**k all for a fortnight :laugh:

That's me Baw haha..but I did confess to being just a talker :-)

That's me Baw haha..but I did confess to being just a talker :-)

:laugh: it ain't you mate I was getting at. I know you do a bit. It's the guys who post every catch then slag others that don't. I Definately don't do half as much as I used to say 3 years ago. Maybe cos I've not got a decent dog to run :laugh: seriously though, I go through notions, hammer it for a while till I sicken myself then lay of it for a week or 2. The bug soon returns but the week or two are getting more like 3 or 4 :laugh:

I'm very much the same Baw...spend more time just ratching about during the day now then roaming the countryside in darkness lol...still enjoy lamping,infact I love it..the mind says YES but the body says NO haha...you know all the shit I've had on here over the years and I used to bite every time,now I couldn't give a toss these days just like yourself...must be these happy pills I take every day :-) The dogs keep active and the freezer full,I'm happy at that but just getting out in the countryside with a pooch or two is enjoyable to me nowadays...Atb Andy

• Like 1

I'm very much the same Baw...spend more time just ratching about during the day now then roaming the countryside in darkness lol...still enjoy lamping,infact I love it..the mind says YES but the body says NO haha...you know all the shit I've had on here over the years and I used to bite every time,now I couldn't give a toss these days just like yourself...must be these happy pills I take every day :-) The dogs keep active and the freezer full,I'm happy at that but just getting out in the countryside with a pooch or two is enjoyable to me nowadays...Atb Andy

just about sums me up to a t, are we related :laugh: :laugh:

just about sums me up to a t, are we related :laugh: :laugh:

DNA test mate....book us in at Jezza Kyle will you? Haha

• Like 1

We have all served our time at it mate. When I was younger, you'd need to tie me to the bed to stop me going out first light. I hunted summer, autumn and winter lol. As you get older and wiser you Definately slow down. Family gets in the way too. But that bug never dies. I enjoy lamping but I much prefer daytime if I'm honest. A lot of the daytime walks are as you say, mooches lol. Can't beat a bit of ferreting, crack of dawn, dog no nets. I must be getting old pmsl.

Baw..I'm passed the stage of "getting old" I am fecking old haha...as long as we keep on doing a wee bit that's the main thing...I reckon I'm gonna need summat done with my b*****d knees in the future..the c**ts just won't go when I want them to...pain killers don't work,I think you can get false un's lol..I'll be walking like Robocop haha...I think these mutts I have now will be my last serious crop of grafters,will always keep a Lurcher though and hopefully my lads will continue to graft their dogs...the cheeky c**ts said they will take me poaching in a wheelchair and when it comes on top just f**k off and leave me to face the music lol...

• Like 1

Not follow the hounds no more Fuji ?

I never really have mate...I bumped into them a couple of weeks ago when I was out on the Fells,I enjoy watching them at work and support a few local hunt shows,point to point racing etc but that's about it to be honest...would like to be able to get out with the footpacks on the Fells but by feck it's not easy and lung busting isn't an underestimate statement lol..

• Like 1

Baw..I'm passed the stage of "getting old" I am fecking old haha...as long as we keep on doing a wee bit that's the main thing...I reckon I'm gonna need summat done with my b*****d knees in the future..the c**ts just won't go when I want them to...pain killers don't work,I think you can get false un's lol..I'll be walking like Robocop haha...I think these mutts I have now will be my last serious crop of grafters,will always keep a Lurcher though and hopefully my lads will continue to graft their dogs...the cheeky c**ts said they will take me poaching in a wheelchair and when it comes on top just f**k off and leave me to face the music lol...

:laugh: I'm lucky, I'm still relatively fit. I think I've got atleast a pup left in me lol. It's whether or not I can be arsed training one is putting me off lol. It's catch 22, while I have mutts to go out with I can't be bothered with the hassle. But when they're gone, I want a pup to fill the void but wished I had the older dog to help with the training :laugh:

Just get a pup out of Lucas or Bulldozer Baw or pay the stud fee off either haha

Lol mate, I'd rather stick by dick in a blender. I'd have saluki in it though, only an 1/8 mind, couldn't be doing with blow drying its ears like riohog :tongue2:

• Like 1