Armchair Hunters Or T-Shirt Hunters

does anybody know any boys that are always talking bout going out hunting and how much theyv got this year when you know diff . i bumped into a fela today that does a bit well he has dogs and he was telling me he out all time getting this getting that now if he is fair dues to him but he was telling my mrs yestrday he done nothing he dont have time as he luking after his dad and said he would love to get out in the good weather lol

theres another fela who used to tell me when we were younger that he was going out with his uncles then told me about his day hunting but i used to laugh it off as i read the same stories in the plummer book that i lent him lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only a handful on here do I believe and in real life, about the same. Worse still is fisherman. Can mind fishing a pier and was catching collies and mackerel. Was using prawn. Anyhow, there was a guy

i dont speak to know one ,..................best way ,................. i know the ones who do it and the ones who talk about it................thats all i need too know.......... some hunt and some

maybe he just after your misses

does anybody know any boys that are always talking bout going out hunting and how much theyv got this year when you know diff . i bumped into a fela today that does a bit well he has dogs and he was telling me he out all time getting this getting that now if he is fair dues to him but he was telling my mrs yestrday he done nothing he dont have time as he luking after his dad and said he would love to get out in the good weather lol

theres another fela who used to tell me when we were younger that he was going out with his uncles then told me about his day hunting but i used to laugh it off as i read the same stories in the plummer book that i lent him lol

i was talking to your misses yesterday
  • Like 1

i dont speak to know one ,..................best way ,.................

i know the ones who do it and the ones who talk about it................thats all i need too know..........

some hunt and some image hunt........i will never have anything to prove and im gospel and as soon as i hear a lie thats it for me.........when i was younger it was a big mistake to read a book and believe it ...............and trusting what you read as you grow older and alegedly wiser you look back and cringe what you thought was right.......ive made that mistake and paid the price ..................

some good threads on here of people out doing it ,...........im interested in the dogs but not the people behind them ,couldnt care less if im honest........

pictures say a thousand words ,.............sometimes too many

• Like 4

shes a nice girl dont know what she see in him lol

she has her moments but shes handy when droppn me out with the dogs or bringing me lamping ..maybe now the car be bit cleaner lol

whippeter99 i cringe at the thought of plummer books now :icon_redface: lol

wonder how much was made up :hmm:

• Like 1

i dont speak to know one ,..................best way ,.................

i know the ones who do it and the ones who talk about it................thats all i need too know..........

some hunt and some image hunt........i will never have anything to prove and im gospel and as soon as i hear a lie thats it for me.........when i was younger it was a big mistake to read a book and believe it ...............and trusting what you read as you grow older and alegedly wiser you look back and cringe what you thought was right.......ive made that mistake and paid the price ..................

some good threads on here of people out doing it ,...........im interested in the dogs but not the people behind them ,couldnt care less if im honest........

pictures say a thousand words ,.............sometimes too many

mine usually say just one "fuzzy" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only a handful on here do I believe and in real life, about the same. Worse still is fisherman. Can mind fishing a pier and was catching collies and mackerel. Was using prawn. Anyhow, there was a guy fishing the pier catching nowt, could tell he hadn't much of a clue. I gave him some bait and he caught a flounder. Following week, I'm fishing away, here comes the guy with his wife. Asks if I'm catching anything. I wasn't as it happened. Started telling me how he was catching loads the week before and to use prawn!!! c**t never recognized me, I wasn't long in telling him :D

• Like 4