Council Workers

do they need to be lazy b*****ds to start with,or does that come with the job.

ordered a special uplift of a cooker. got an email saying they would be yesterday.funnily enough they suprised me,and actually turned up.although they only moved it a couple yards then left it.why the f**k even move it,if they had no intention of lifting it.whats the f***ing point of even calling for an uplift.im at a loss as to what excuse im going to get today,when i call.

do they need to be lazy b*****ds to start with,or does that come with the job.

ordered a special uplift of a cooker. got an email saying they would be yesterday.funnily enough they suprised me,and actually turned up.although they only moved it a couple yards then left it.why the f**k even move it,if they had no intention of lifting it.whats the f***ing point of even calling for an uplift.im at a loss as to what excuse im going to get today,when i call.

pikeys will have it away, they just moved it so it could be seen from the van :laugh: :laugh:

I think it takes a few years to become a fully trained lazy fooker.

I have been working in the transport garage maintaining all the plant and groundcare equipment for nearly two years (on my own I must Add) at my local council .

There are a dozen other mechanics but they work on the vehicle fleet and to be honest, there isn't a hard days graft in any of them!

Lazy fuckers, any excuse. Im always having it with the bin men. If its a couple of cm too far up the drive, they will leave it.. Yet block the road with the bins and the lazy b*****ds are well happy with that. Last time they left them, I threw the bins up the road at them... They f***ing picked them up..

Now the b*****ds check the recycling bin, any sniff of a bit of food and they leave it. Last time they left it, they said it was because of food. 1 chip in an empty macdonalds bag I ask ya... Wankers.

thats what you pay council tax for!! your allowed two uplifts a year.this is the second time i have used the service.anyway i live in scotland it wont affect your council tax money,i also dont drive or i would have gotten rid of it myself.

maybe should be like the rest of the scum bags and not give a shit and dump it in the street.

• Like 3

lazy b---tards plus out this way you need to kick with the left foot to work with them Fitted a toilet door with a letterbox on it numptys the lot of them

Handy that,, Might get mesell one oh them ! :laugh:

save you standing at the front with your trousers doon in the winter months :laugh: