Rabbit Carrier

These are the rabbit carriers i use what Tomo mentioned like a large safety pin you leg them onto the pin these ones are made from stainless a marra (Tommy the nars) at work knocked these ones up for me i might stick some on ebay to see if they sell lol.

DSCF0002-5.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just bring some sausage head that wanted a days ferreting with you that works for me

I also yoused to youse big safety pins ,, on a bit of webbing,, it's easy to push the point through the hock , can get 5 on each pin,, my mate Nobby of here made some home made pins even better than t

i am a rocket scientist and my son is a brain surgeon , yesterday when we were out with the ferrets we invented this piece of high tech kit to carry rabbits with,

Posted Images

These are the rabbit carriers i use what Tomo mentioned like a large safety pin you leg them onto the pin these ones are made from stainless a marra (Tommy the nars) at work knocked these ones up for me i might stick some on ebay to see if they sell lol.

DSCF0002-5.jpg

they look good pal atb :thumbs:

DSCF0002-5.jpg

So how much do you want Nobby..? I will pay you for the one I've got in my bag from the last time we were out... I hav'nt dared to use it just incase i lost it.

Its very well made..stronger than it would ever need to be..will last for a lifetime.. HOW MUCH ? I,ll be your 1st customer.

atb

Vin

I make/sell them :whistling:

made out of paracord 550, WONT ROT AND DOESNT NEED TREATING...

350LB breaking strain.

HI VIZ green

20130320_162845_zps7ab2878c.jpg

camo

20130319_144233_zps54a8c81c.jpg

20130319_144433_zps7a5bdb7a.jpg

shoulder carrier20130320_162632_zps27564c94.jpg

We're you selling them on??

Here. Click the link in my signature...or go in MISC section :thumbs:

Ne bother vin you can keep that one marra and i will make you another carrier you might need another one the amount a rabbits your getting :thumbs:

Your a Gent mate..thanks a lot for that. . .I will give it some good use..and pride of place in my kit bag.

I hope your going to make it out for a days ferreting before the end of this season ? Theres not long left now.