Hi a quick question. Ive heard bonemen reccomended by many but would they look at a staffy? Non working. Shes got a dicky knee (suspected luxtating patella) and possible hip dysplicia. Shes 18 month. Vets fannying about with all sortsa drugs n experimenting with rest and "come back in so many days" costing us upto £60 a visit now i will do anything to get her treatment required but poor bitch cant even have a run. Wondering if getting a boneman on the job would save time and money???

If its anything like my aunties westie with it that's cost them well over 6 grand ( I think its getting on for 8 grand) up to now and is still fooked. I couldn't put a dog through all them ops to still not be able to lead a normal life afterwards.

Good luck with your staff

The fluxating patella if fixed with an op isn't it? Where they cut the groove bigger so the knee cap stays in?

It's your dog and your decision at the end of the day but I doubt a bone man will be able to fix it. Operations might help in the short term but will it end up riddled with arthritis in a couple of years time?