• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even Paulus ?

Well to be honest apart from getting the age wrong everything else was bang on.  

this thread just made me CRINGE ..................at some of the sycophant's there is on here

like paulus i missed it as well, oh well, i get that a lot of people get quite a bit of abuse on here and in the past i have had my fair share(laughed at the twats) but you can not ban members just because they are Mods, if you are going to ban members then they should be banned for abuse to any one not just Mods.

I hads some idiots that i took exception to because they called me a thief and a con man just because i was selling a scope cheap on here when they thought it should be more but know one banned them for the accusations.

just as a matter of fact though was the wrong doers Anti's or just idiots that people on here actually know. we do get a lot of Anti's sign up on here to cause trouble.

paul

• Like 2

No mods leave it up as a warning to those who dare to abuse the higher beings of the site ...............and what will happen to them when the mod guardian makes everyone aware of their wrong doing...........................and that us mere mortals will just have to take the abuse on the chin :D

DELETE this thread now please mods :thumbs:

embarrassed? :hmm:

I would not be embarrassed some of the banned member's caused grief on more than one occasion..and i think the right decision was made..and i'm not arse licking anyone..

• Like 1

DELETE this thread now please mods :thumbs:

embarrassed? :hmm:

I would not be embarrassed some of the banned member's caused grief on more than one occasion..and i think the right decision was made..and i'm not arse licking anyone..

not disputing that for one second bud, but someone who abuses someone else should be banned regardless, whether it was IanB, a mod, all the way down to TB25 and GrCH :D

this thread is done in a bit of an arse licking way though, I don't really see the point of starting it in the first place.

• Like 3

i wonder what the mod father himself has to say on all this.

i'm glad i missed it. I've got better things to do with my time. ( sometimes :laugh: )

surely a bit of banter is ok but when a line is crossed something has to be done in order to make the site a enjoyable place to be.

most of the problem members on here are previously banned members or members who have rejoined after cocking up in one way or another under there old user name and that includes most who were banned last night and a few others

For example this idiot should be banned for instigating and stirring shite as well as this,

Posted Today, 12:31 AM

Ideation, on 11 Feb 2013 - 00:30, said:snapback.png

Can somebody please delete this muppet? He's an attention seeker, must be about 14, with a 3 inch penis. :laugh:

He got a year on you and 2 inch then :yes: didnt you do a thread when your missus left you and wasnt there alot of crying and hugging and you didnt come back for months ....................

NOW THATS FCUKING OUT OF ORDER

GRENSEED SHOULD BE BANNED for saying that

Well to be honest apart from getting the age wrong everything else was bang on.

:laugh:

• Like 6