• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even Paulus ?

Well to be honest apart from getting the age wrong everything else was bang on.  

this thread just made me CRINGE ..................at some of the sycophant's there is on here

For example this idiot should be banned for instigating and stirring shite as well as this,

Posted Today, 12:31 AM

Ideation, on 11 Feb 2013 - 00:30, said:snapback.png

Can somebody please delete this muppet? He's an attention seeker, must be about 14, with a 3 inch penis. :laugh:

He got a year on you and 2 inch then :yes: didnt you do a thread when your missus left you and wasnt there alot of crying and hugging and you didnt come back for months ....................

NOW THATS FCUKING OUT OF ORDER

GRENSEED SHOULD BE BANNED for saying that

Edited by TUFFTY

GREENSEED is a pain and an instigator

for saying what he did he should be banned instantly

i dont care 2 monkees what he says to me

but when he gets personal to a very good guy like that

well need i say anymore

lol tuffty you need to take a back seat here.im sure jai is thick skinned.and im also sure jai knew only to well when he had a dig and threw in the wee insult,that he would get some sort of reaction back.oh well i guess its just another drama in the long lines of dramas on thl lol

and for the record i do not know nor do i care about greenseed,hadnt even heard of him until this morning,im just suprised at al the concern here,its not like its the first time this has happened..

• Like 2

Greenseed 11 Feb

"Bye tuffty you spoof the fresh air and getting the dogs out for a change will do you good you will thank me for it so will your dogs :)"

He says while sat behind his keyboard in his shit stained y-fronts wanking furiously over that coursing video..."i'm a real dog man me, honest" :whistling:

lol tuffty you need to take a back seat here.im sure jai is thick skinned.and im also sure jai knew only to well when he had a dig and threw in the wee insult,that he would get some sort of reaction back.oh well i guess its just another drama in the long lines of dramas on thl lol

wasnt only that

he said what redcur,redawn and kentkunt said and they are banned

he should also