f*****g Wankers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm f****d then got a red and a black one

I'm fine mines is white....surely thats a foul??

you must of upset set someone....................... all four ................ that was meant to happen mate

bad shit that mate, was it a colour the same as any of the balls on a snooker table as a while ago that was the latest craze car tyre snooker

It's silver mate, it is bad shit :( could understand if I had pissed some one off or they had done a few in the street but only mine

you must of upset set someone....................... all four ................ that was meant to happen mate

That's what every one have said but Iv done nothing at all and nowt in the last week of having it that would make someone want to do it, f**k putting new ones on for them to do it again, gonna have to put some part worn on

That's what every one have said but Iv done nothing at all and nowt in the last week of having it that would make someone want to do it, f**k putting new ones on for them to do it again, gonna have to put some part worn on

feel for you mate really do. it happen to a close friend a few weeks back. it's not cheap mate is it.

there's spiteful gutless kunts in this world.