Bull Grey X Saluki Bull Grey Pup

Hello mate , yeah they seem to be ok , I've had him back and forth the vet a few times , and he seemed to think it was just a growing thing although I wasn't to sure but any how they're straight now , it's took some time and money mind, but the problem is he is flat footed , this is something I cannot take the risk with as I want a bull x to be able to run 3 4 times a week some weeks , and if he knocks up a toe i shall be stuffed , this is why anybody that does have him will be asked what type of work they have for him excluding the obvious , as I don't think he will be able to do what I want from him , he will have a use for someone just not me which to be honest I'm gutted about , but I thought long and hard about and rather him go sooner than later cheers

This is my thought mate , its just a risk I don't want to take , I don't want a lot for him , and whoever wants him will be told all of this , i just want him to go to a good / right home, I think he suit working around terriers , I haven't got any pics and I'm out and to be honest any pics will be sent by txt mate

If he is flat footed, im sure it may be able to get sorted now.

walking on light gravel, through water, keeping nails the rigjht lngth.

Ive had a dog with one flat right foot, was one if not the best dog Ive had.

Flat footed means jack shit in the bullx world imo....unless the feet are injury prone....its not like its gunna be used for best out 5 2/3 times a week is it...plenty of roadwork should help imo...but its your animal and yours to do as you please...good luck ..atb stabba

• Like 1
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonesr116
      Haven't been on here in a while and haven't been shooting in a while so I'm deciding so sell some gear and focus on other things.
      Firstly is my BSA lightning tactical xl in .177 comes with hawke hd 3-9x40 scope, one piece mounts and a LED ray gl2 torch with flip up red filter and buffalo river case.
      Only fault with the gun is the front sling swivel is missing.
      I also have a mad dog growler jacket in APG size medium
      A top gun skeet vest size medium
      British army Dpm smock medium-large
      British army issue jungle boots size 11
      Large jack pike shooting hold all
      British army cam net unsure of size but large enough for a personal hide
      I would like to see £130 for the rifle but I'm open to offers for everything together in a bundle
      Collection only for the rifle but the other items I can post and take paypal payments
      I'm in Warminster Wiltshire
      Thanks
    • By cometa300s
         View Advert Bsa r10 se .177 Hello everyone I have forsale my bsa r10 se regulated .177   Reason for selling is I simply don't have the time to get out.   Comes with hawk 3-12x50 sidewinder scopes, bi-pod, solid case,sling plus 2 magazines. Message me if your interested    Advertiser cometa300s Date 15/11/22 Price £550.00 Category Airguns                  

• By Miikee-L
      £450

Complete setup, including
      Bag
      Sling
      Silencer
      Hawke Panorama Scope

Selling due to it being barley used!!! Perfect Condition!!!

message me on here. Located in the West Midlands and can travel within reason!

• By maxtich
      Theoben Rapid MK1 hardwood Walnut Ambi stock in excellent condition.
      Sold Posted In mainland U.K
      On Hold

• By stoaty
      View Advert Lyn lewiington v mached hw97k 177 SOLD
      SOLD Decided to sell my hw97 it's been tuned by Lyn lewiington stunning bit of kit  . Pick up only. for bare gun willing to part ex it for a nice 177 hw100 STH Wales
      Stoaty
      Advertiser stoaty Date 14/09/21 P Category Airguns