Few More Taken Care Of!!!

During the snow days i went to my permission couple of times, no rabbits in sight just about 4 foxes on both nights! I thought the place had been hit with mixy or just over run with foxes, anyway i thought id check it out again last friday took my mate with me for his first time as i arrived i saw one straight away from the car, got my logun out flicked gun lamp on and slotted it straight head shot, was over the moon anyway all in all took 6 home that my dogue de bordeaux gobbled up along with the saint bernards plus let my mate have a go with the gun which he claimed his first rabbit, thought id share this as a happy hunter pleased that my permission is not ruined cant wait for the summer :)

post-69992-0-36231900-1360233066_thumb.jpg

I thought the same about one of my permissions, wasn't seeing any rabbits then went out last week at night time and it was like a summers day. Eyes everywhere.

I went to another permission on Tuesday night and never see a rabbit for 2 hours but I know they are there, just need to wait till the weather warms up and they've had their first litter.