Season Thus Far?

Being lucky enough ,drew a few blank days at the start of the season ,but since the end of November we have only had one day with out a dig ,my black and tan is is still butting in a good shift and my young red bitch has got better with each outing ,so i'm happy enough

• Like 1

Been doing well haven't had lurchers out much since before Christmas with sh!t weather but been out none stop with the terriers doin a lot for the keepers all over so haven't had enough dogs for the work, well had the dogs just not the right ones sent loads back as they wasn't what I was looking for. Got a 5 year old pat bull doesn't let me down had him from a pup,dug good few with him this season but gets loads out for the guns but he's a bit big for the tight ones, got a lakey I'v dug a load with now bought him start of season and I'm starting to trust him a bit now, got 2 chocolates 1 bout 4 that I bought 2 months ago ad 5 with him he doing ok upto now and a 14 month old chocolate pat he seen enough tied up watching and listening and had a few rags but want him to enter when he's ready dropped a few times but couldn't find his quarry so he got a few weeks to see what he's doin or I'm goin to gift him to 1 of the keepers they do a bit of cubbing in summer but that ain't my game so ill see how he doing when winter comes back round he been paining me for this lakey but no chance ha

Just about finished now just after another couple digs for a pup dog and a bitch that started late. Had 26 this year (one a dog fox of 24 pound 75ft up a pipe) using my dog which is good for him. A bitch that I'd nearly lost faith in entered and done herself proud and I've got a pup here that's also entered. Also had some really bad weather digs where your getting blasted in the face with everything the wind can throw at you. But that's the ones I seem to remember