The Saluki

i bet they get sold on as good workers lol

Another typical hunting life tosser are you? Lol

another pot and kettle post

Says the biggest TOSSER on THL of late haha...

Now get a decent dog fella and I may take you serious lol

d44f872dfb110aed33625a1f801449af.jpg

if them dogs you breed from jackers are what you would call good [BANNED TEXT] .. lolz you carry on

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye the good old saluki is very popular. For me, the guys who own them fall into 2 categories... The coin chasers and the wannabees. The coin chasers are easy to spot, they have a selection of pups al

I see more saluki xs too but see plenty bull xs saluki xs tend to be popular at the min just a shame not everyone who gets one treat them right

here you are Baw,

Posted Images

used to love the way a minshaw thred used to pop up when a new litter was due .. ££££

???? Not by me you retard,I ain't bred a litter of pups since 1999 so again it looks like your talking oot of yer arse lol

was starting to forget what they looked like youve not posted a pic on them for at least 30 mins

If you wanted to see the pups why didn't you just ask and stop beating about the bush man? Lol

76f8b7477f0d2f27b21e6ce07ce7738c_zps4eb5

its only shit if you dont no the dogs the breeding behind them or dont take an interest caulfields joe sired lucky argueably one of the most famous coursing dogs ever

Never heard of them?...just a heap of hyped up jacking plodding Saluki lurchers are they?...put at stud for silly money haha...load of shite!!!