The Saluki

Baw your a wind up and i dont why im wasting my time lol! but how can a 3/4 collie cross beat a 3/4 saluki cross? Running dog x sheepdog or running dog x running dog ino what my money would be on leading start to finish on any ground. Top and bottom of it saluki x are the ultimate running dog thank you haha

Are you telling me a collie cross will never beat a saluki cross on certain ground? Atleast I admit the saluki is the best option in some places.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye the good old saluki is very popular. For me, the guys who own them fall into 2 categories... The coin chasers and the wannabees. The coin chasers are easy to spot, they have a selection of pups al

I see more saluki xs too but see plenty bull xs saluki xs tend to be popular at the min just a shame not everyone who gets one treat them right

here you are Baw,

Posted Images

I'm a has been,wanabee and probably a wanker according to Baw haha..I've got several angles covered..Cur x,a bitsa & 2 Saluki x's ...hopefully they all can serve a purpose...if not its my problem and no f****r else's ...but Baw does make some valid points ie: about big names in the breeding even if a field and a dyke away from the quality blood,too many folk live off others reputations in this game instead of getting out and making a name themselves...it's not a new thing though,this Internet with all it's info is all too easy for certain individuals to decipher info from and try and make £££ off the backs of genuine dog men..not a lot you can do really but there you go lol..its dogs for jobs..simple as that!

I don't think your anything Fuji, lot of respect for you. It was a general view of the saluki followers. I'm sure you admit, 90% of saluki owners on here fall into the catagories I've mentioned. Never buy a dog cos of the hype buy it for the purpose you need it to do. One guys worldbeater is another guys monkey.

This is the shit I mean lol........

Jims old bitch is caulfields joe x Rainey, Rainey was the sister to ghost, there was 2 litters out of joe x rainey, del t's son had a very good bitch called titch which is the sister to jims good brood bitch but from the other litter

Jims old bitch is caulfields joe x Rainey, Rainey was the sister to ghost, there was 2 litters out of joe x rainey, del t's son had a very good bitch called titch which is the sister to jims good brood bitch but from the other litter

Oh I know exactly the shite you mean Baw..like I said if they got out a bit themselves and maybe made a mark in the game with their dog instead of living off the reputation & hype of others there wouldn't be as much crap been pumped out and put on the Lurcher merry-go round..Atb Andy

• Like 1

Oh I know exactly the shite you mean Baw..like I said if they got out a bit themselves and maybe made a mark in the game with their dog instead of living off the reputation & hype of others there wouldn't be as much crap been pumped out and put on the Lurcher merry-go round..Atb Andy

abit pot and kettle andy

• Like 1

abit pot and kettle andy

Meaning? ....don't be shy say what you mean because I will oh and you too Toby as you liked his post?

why bother covering all the bases of you were/are hapy with what you got fuji?? i mean if ginny was the best youve ever had, why go a complete diffrent route :blink:

Ginny weren't the best I've ever had Red? She was good and MAY of equalled what I've had in the past but we won't know now so?...I ain't got the Saluki x's to breed into my lamp dogs that never entered my mind..I'm just enjoying mooching about daytime now as much as I do lamping..I've put the lamping game before everything in my life for 30 odd year Red..when I say everything I really do mean everything..I'm 47 in July,I'm just gonna enjoy my dogs from now on..I'm happy getting 20 or 30 bunnies or knocking a bit of gear over during the day just for the pot..all this constant conditioning of dogs etc to keep on my pedestal is a thing of the past for me mate..ive done my "hardcore" hunting years..I'll leave that to others lol.. Not saying I'm giving up the game or even easing up just not gonna be as competitive even to myself from now..just enjoy getting out,bit of craic with mates..catch a bit and that'll do for me..ATB Andy

• Like 1

think he means your kennels are founded on the minshaw name

Minshaw bred Toby yes they are...he bred my dog Bulpa and called it a Minshaw but I worked him and worked him to the hilt on EVERYTHING with a pulse..he didn't live off his sires reputation or his grandfathers or uncles or aunties cousin lol...I'd like to think my own dogs now are much the same whether they be good or bad..mostly bad but there you go lol..