Can Some One Point Me In The Right Direction

Looking for hunts in the southwales area dates and times when they meet if anyone knows . Looking to get involved support and follow a local hunt ! Thanks

. Give me you name and adress three referees. Your mobile number and a photo and i might think about it
  • Like 2

Your best bet is to find out the name of your local pack, ask a local farmer and get in touch with one of the masters they can vet you then, I personaly wouldnt give any meets or numbers of people who could help you out on an open forum for obvious stinking smelly anti reasons. Hope your genuine and if so hope you find help soon but dont hold your breath on here.

if you don't want to say nothing don't say nothing ! That seems a lot of information to just give someone I don't know on a website if you can see what I'm saying !

BIT LIKE GIVING INFORMATION ON HUNT TO SOME ONE NO ONE KNOWS ON A WEB SITE IF YOU CAN SEE WHAT AM SAYING

I agree gonetoearth , I'm not sure how it all works just wanted to find a local hunt or hunts and go along to see how it all works and maybe in the future be more involved with it. I got lurchers and terriers myself and been hunting for a little five years now it is not a lot butt everyone started some where and I'm no anti , trust me !

I agree gonetoearth , I'm not sure how it all works just wanted to find a local hunt or hunts and go along to see how it all works and maybe in the future be more involved with it. I got lurchers and terriers myself and been hunting for a little five years now it is not a lot butt everyone started some where and I'm no anti , trust me !

SOUTH WALES HAS MANY BUD I NEVER SAID YOU WERE ANTI my reply was a bit of humor , all hunts are cutious of new faces and rightly so and yes its hard to get involved but if you SEEK YE SHALL FIND GOOD LUCK AND HARK FORARD !!!!!

SOUTH WALES HAS MANY BUD I NEVER SAID YOU WERE ANTI my reply was a bit of humor , all hunts are cutious of new faces and rightly so and yes its hard to get involved but if you SEEK YE SHALL FIND GOOD LUCK AND HARK FORARD !!!!!

or just click on the link above :laugh:

or just click on the link above :laugh:

click :rolleyes: yes but you will find out what CLICK REALLY MEANS AT CERTAIN HUNTS ;)
  • Like 1