What Does Kc Paperwork Mean To You?

The paperwork means nothing and I certainly wouldn't pay extra for it my whippet is kc reg paperwork cost me nothing but it is nice to look at the lines and good dogs it has been bred from

how do you know what you are reading is the truth?

thats exactly why I went to the person I did someone I know I could trust a man who has bred this line for a long time if you go to someone you don't know or trust you are always taking the chance of it not being the dog they say it is on the paperwork

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its a big pile of shite, its full of lies and inaccurate info, my borders could be registered but i choose not to a working dog dont need a bit of paper to tell you, its for money grabbing puppy farme

Only by knowing if the breeder has a sound reputation. There are good breeders of KC dogs who strive to improve a breed in all ways, and not just for the appearance laid down by other breeders and th

The kennle club Has done more to ruin breeds over the last 100 years than any one there ped is only good for bigging up a breeders line and earning potencial the shows and judges are corupt did

think your asking in the wrong place, KC registration means its been bred to conform with what they think the dog should look like, usually means loads of inbred faults and bloody useless as a working dog :tongue2:

Total tosh mate, in some breeds yes but in a helluva lot no.

as a working dog papers should mean nothing, as long as its parents work

but if i was buying a pedigree i'd want its kc papers

i was always under the impression that the kc tried to limit the amount of times a bitch can be bred and pups registered

where as if there dog lovers registered there not bothered, at least with kc you should be able to trace its lines

and know what dogs are in its lines, but i cant be the only one that knows someone thats bought a pup and its turned out

nothing like it should of

Ruby's unregistered but she is pedigree. I don't need a piece of paper to look over the history of the lines because quite frankly, i don't care. She was bred off kc reg Texas (my large dog) and an unreg small and quiet pet bitch....and she's turned out to be even keener than him and that takes some doing :thumbs:

Is it possible to search lines on the internet? Sure i've lost Tex's paperwork :hmm:

why would you want to search the lines if you don't care lol

:laugh: true. Just wondered if it was possible in this day and age.

A dog registered with the kennel club should automatically put you off the intentions of the breeder........what possible reason apart from financial is there to register working dogs with a showing organisation...........if the breeder says the litter are kc registered thats the first reason to distrust his word.....why spend time looking for more just move on.

• Like 1

untill the u/k kc require dna parantage test by a indipendant lab. regestration is and has for a long time been open to abuse they are just interested in the fees

And most of the people who breed without papers are only in it for the money, not all but most.

untill the u/k kc require dna parantage test by a indipendant lab. regestration is and has for a long time been open to abuse they are just interested in the fees

spot on bud, its the same old story turn a blind eye as long as the fees get paid!