What Does Kc Paperwork Mean To You?

they cosider it proves the purity /heritage of the breed same with official shows crufts ect ;)

:blink: .....So if i bred a litter of 5.....and registered a litter of 8.............the other 3 are all of pure heritage...............seems sad to me when proper working dogs have to get tied up in mickey mouse bullshit from a showing organisation.

like i sais gnash it is what the k/c believe doesent meen its kosher its all open to abuse the kc will not regester a dog without a min im um of a 3 genefration pedegree .....its all bullshit pal

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its a big pile of shite, its full of lies and inaccurate info, my borders could be registered but i choose not to a working dog dont need a bit of paper to tell you, its for money grabbing puppy farme

Only by knowing if the breeder has a sound reputation. There are good breeders of KC dogs who strive to improve a breed in all ways, and not just for the appearance laid down by other breeders and th

The kennle club Has done more to ruin breeds over the last 100 years than any one there ped is only good for bigging up a breeders line and earning potencial the shows and judges are corupt did

The kennle club Has done more to ruin breeds over the last 100 years than any one there ped is only good for bigging up a breeders line and earning potencial the shows and judges are corupt did the fight tail docking legislation no did the come down on bad breeding practises no , ANOTHER SELF APPOINTED GANG OF CRONIES. YES RECORDS SHOULD BE KEPT BUT THE KENNLE CLUB LOST ITS WAY YEARS AGO

• Like 3

A dog registered with the kennel club should automatically put you off the intentions of the breeder........what possible reason apart from financial is there to register working dogs with a showing organisation...........if the breeder says the litter are kc registered thats the first reason to distrust his word.....why spend time looking for more just move on.

What if you're a gundog breeder/owner and you like to compete in field trials ??.

Do they need to be kc registered then i didnt know that.........................what exactly is the reason they need to be kc do you know ?

The trials are run under Kennel Club rules, you're dogs have to be registerd to enter