What Does Kc Paperwork Mean To You?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its a big pile of shite, its full of lies and inaccurate info, my borders could be registered but i choose not to a working dog dont need a bit of paper to tell you, its for money grabbing puppy farme

Only by knowing if the breeder has a sound reputation. There are good breeders of KC dogs who strive to improve a breed in all ways, and not just for the appearance laid down by other breeders and th

The kennle club Has done more to ruin breeds over the last 100 years than any one there ped is only good for bigging up a breeders line and earning potencial the shows and judges are corupt did

untill the u/k kc require dna parantage test by a indipendant lab. regestration is and has for a long time been open to abuse they are just interested in the fees

And most of the people who breed without papers are only in it for the money, not all but most.

how do you work that out?

It means nothing to me, my whippet was 300 pounds without papers or 650 with papers. It is a dog I want not a pice of paper.

Thats a Joke did you get the dog from show stuff . . You should off. Asked if the dog would work better with the Papers ! It's right the Papers mean nothing and could be full off Rubbish , I was sent mine by bloke I got the dog off and still have it . It cost me nothing , havin papers for your dog doesn't make the dog a better worker and havin them doesn't make the dog an inferior worker !

I got her from this site 3 years ago, she is from show lines but her parents where also worked.

untill the u/k kc require dna parantage test by a indipendant lab. regestration is and has for a long time been open to abuse they are just interested in the fees

And most of the people who breed without papers are only in it for the money, not all but most.

stop talking shite :blink:
  • Like 2

A dog registered with the kennel club should automatically put you off the intentions of the breeder........what possible reason apart from financial is there to register working dogs with a showing organisation...........if the breeder says the litter are kc registered thats the first reason to distrust his word.....why spend time looking for more just move on.

What if you're a gundog breeder/owner and you like to compete in field trials ??.

A dog registered with the kennel club should automatically put you off the intentions of the breeder........what possible reason apart from financial is there to register working dogs with a showing organisation...........if the breeder says the litter are kc registered thats the first reason to distrust his word.....why spend time looking for more just move on.

What if you're a gundog breeder/owner and you like to compete in field trials ??.

That's exactly where I'm coming from. If you look at cocker spaniel, lab prices there's about £100 in it.

well if you require kc reg to do it thats the answer ;)

That's exactly where I'm coming from. If you look at cocker spaniel, lab prices there's about £100 in it.

And in many cases cross breed prices are far higher than pedigrees IE labradoodle as opposed to labrador, so how anyone who breeds their lab with a lab and KC registers them can be accused of chasing pounds is baffles me.

Check your puppy selling sites mate, cross breeds are in many cases fetching more than pedigrees and the difference between registered and unregistered is minimal in a lot of cases. No paper trail, no records, no taxman, no responsibility. At least the man who registers is putting his name to his pups.

Check your puppy selling sites mate, cross breeds are in many cases fetching more than pedigrees and the difference between registered and unregistered is minimal in a lot of cases. No paper trail, no records, no taxman, no responsibility. At least the man who registers is putting his name to his pups.

not if he uses someone elses paperwork !! its done regulaly.. like i said uk kc is open to abuse it needs stricter control they take the word on the paper as gospel without any background checks the puppy farmes love it !!!. ;)
  • Like 1

Do they need to be kc registered then i didnt know that.........................what exactly is the reason they need to be kc do you know ?

Do they need to be kc registered then i didnt know that.........................what exactly is the reason they need to be kc do you know ?

they cosider it proves the purity /heritage of the breed same with official shows crufts ect ;)

they cosider it proves the purity /heritage of the breed same with official shows crufts ect ;)

:blink: .....So if i bred a litter of 5.....and registered a litter of 8.............the other 3 are all of pure heritage...............seems sad to me when proper working dogs have to get tied up in mickey mouse bullshit from a showing organisation.

Edited by gnasher16