What Does Kc Paperwork Mean To You?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its a big pile of shite, its full of lies and inaccurate info, my borders could be registered but i choose not to a working dog dont need a bit of paper to tell you, its for money grabbing puppy farme

Only by knowing if the breeder has a sound reputation. There are good breeders of KC dogs who strive to improve a breed in all ways, and not just for the appearance laid down by other breeders and th

The kennle club Has done more to ruin breeds over the last 100 years than any one there ped is only good for bigging up a breeders line and earning potencial the shows and judges are corupt did

its a big pile of shite, its full of lies and inaccurate info, my borders could be registered but i choose not to a working dog dont need a bit of paper to tell you, its for money grabbing puppy farmers f**k kc

Amen to that, spot on.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, it is a load of shite. But it can be a pain in the arse when folk want to use your dog for stud but decline when you haven't got papers. Guess what.... There loss..;-)

• Like 1

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, it is a load of shite. But it can be a pain in the arse when folk want to use your dog for stud but decline when you haven't got papers. Guess what.... There loss..;-)

ive had that people want a stud but when no papers no interest, ive had some breeder types say dont worry about that ive got papers from another dog that died :icon_eek: we can use them. they were quickly told to f**k off. but this is what happens it will be worse with dogs that comand the big money sneeky b*****ds so they are :yes:

It means nothing to me, my whippet was 300 pounds without papers or 650 with papers. It is a dog I want not a pice of paper.

Thats a Joke did you get the dog from show stuff . . You should off. Asked if the dog would work better with the Papers ! It's right the Papers mean nothing and could be full off Rubbish , I was sent mine by bloke I got the dog off and still have it . It cost me nothing , havin papers for your dog doesn't make the dog a better worker and havin them doesn't make the dog an inferior worker !

The paperwork means nothing and I certainly wouldn't pay extra for it my whippet is kc reg paperwork cost me nothing but it is nice to look at the lines and good dogs it has been bred from

how do you know what you are reading is the truth?

Depends what sort of dog you're buying and what you want to do with it. If I was buying a breed with known health issues I'd look for a responsible breeder which had carried out the necessary health tests kc or not.

If you want to trial your dog has to be kc registered. me personally I'd go kc everytime as most non registered breeds aren't that much cheaper than kc breeds anyway which means the breeder is normally only in it for the money.

The paperwork means nothing and I certainly wouldn't pay extra for it my whippet is kc reg paperwork cost me nothing but it is nice to look at the lines and good dogs it has been bred from

how do you know what you are reading is the truth?

Only by knowing if the breeder has a sound reputation. There are good breeders of KC dogs who strive to improve a breed in all ways, and not just for the appearance laid down by other breeders and the KC. Unfortunately, there are as many idiots in pure breeds as their are in pet owners and working dogs.

• Like 5

Kc papers dont mean much, wish i had ISDS papers for my homebred collie bitch as i would like to have trialed her when she was younger and a couple of her siblings had trialing potential, difference in selling collies from good working stock is 50euro a pup for non reg no matter how good the breeding behind it and 150 to 250 for ISDS reg