hi all just wonting to no where you all get theraband gold from whers the cheepes place thank

get mine from amazon mate , golds not cheap , but cheaper the more you purchase , aint really shopped around like , im paying around 15 quid for 1.5m x 12.5cm including postage atb phil

The blue is a little harder pull than gold in resistance I've found, and it's not as fast. I'd use the red Asda stuff if I were to use any, it works well just doesn't last as long and doesn't smell as nice as gold. It's a lighter pull so you might want to make your cuts slightly wider.

Amazon is the best place around at the moment like you say brassneck.

The blue is a little harder pull than gold in resistance I've found, and it's not as fast. I'd use the red Asda stuff if I were to use any, it works well just doesn't last as long and doesn't smell as nice as gold. It's a lighter pull so you might want to make your cuts slightly wider.

Amazon is the best place around at the moment like you say brassneck.

yea , you wont go far wrong with the gold , as stated adjust your bandwidths to suit your ammo size/weight

I have been researching prices on 'Theraband' of all colours. Mainly looking at the 5.5mtr sizes, last a lifetime, along with what I have here. The difference in price between all the colours, up to and including silver is a couple of pounds at the most. Then you get to Gold and it's not far off DOUBLE the price of it's next strength down, silver. For me, not economically viable, so silver is my choice......21.24 including P&P for 5.5mtrs. ASDA Bands are inexpensive, but they last nowhere near as long, plus you would only really use the one colour most times, the red(medium). So not viable for me. Gold isn't the 'be all and end all', it's down to the length, how many and cut of the Bands, type of Pouch and preference of the firer.

Edited by Shamo