Is It Time To Part Ways??

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put some f*****g effort in! Every c**t just gets rid whenever they encounter a problem!

sounds like he going great. get a new girlfriend

i reckon she is pinching or kicking the poor dog when ye not lookin

get the girlfriend to walk him+ feed him, and if still no good , just muzzle him when she visits :yes: i wouldnt get rid of either, getting a good woman or dog, its not that easy :yes: and having seen your (pup) which could make good lurcher, she could win him over easy .!! if she spent 1 to 1 .

• Like 3

Just ask yourself, which is more loyal? :yes::thumbs:

Correct if you locked them both in the boot of your motor for a week, which one would be the happiest to see you when you opened it? :thumbs:

Well this test didn't go to well.....one went in after a dog Biscuit the other a sausage roll...my girlfriend being on the larger side climbed in so I quickly shut the boot after five or ten minutes she started threatening to eat ny dog so I lost my bottle and let her out..now she's talking about unlawful imprisonment and ringing the police......ps the dog was very happy to see me....

Just ask yourself, which is more loyal? :yes::thumbs:

Correct if you locked them both in the boot of your motor for a week, which one would be the happiest to see you when you opened it? :thumbs:

Well this test didn't go to well.....one went in after a dog Biscuit the other a sausage roll...my girlfriend being on the larger side climbed in so I quickly shut the boot after five or ten minutes she started threatening to eat ny dog so I lost my bottle and let her out..now she's talking about unlawful imprisonment and ringing the police......ps the dog was very happy to see me....

:laugh: nice one :thumbs:

get a pic up of both and we can take a vote .. plus and extra info on both would be good ,,like ,, can the girlfriend make a good sandwich .. and whats her opionion about haveing her back doors smashed in ...

questions like this can make a differaince

• Like 7

My saluki grey, dont let anyone mess with him, if he lay down, then its his bed, if I try to move him by touching him he will bite, but not hard,dont like any strangers, im 100% safe with him, wont let anyone near me, police came round with torch, he leaped in air, tried to grab his head, lol. Protects me and car, house, would bite anyone who walks in who he dont know,

Just keep him out the way of someone he dont like, that simple :D