Three Quarter Greyhound Quarter Deerhound

has any one had much to do with this cross? like the idea of having a bit of bull thrown in the mix, wander if theres many of this cross about and how easy it would be to find a pup? atb davis8008

Had one with a eight bull.Tbh wasn't a hare dog but good on bigger stuff (pre ban)

had a 3/4 grey 1/4 deer a few years ago had great feet best retreiver iv seen ,caught a few daytime hares with him ,but one thing i will say is if he hadnt caught his hare in 4 /5 hundred yards he was never going to catch ,though he wouldnt give up.

Were these good all rounders pre ban?

Rabbit hare fox deer?

they were gareth but mine took forever to mature ,would just look at my mates saluki x coursing and wouldnt bat an eyelid then one day the penny dropped and he went on from there .problem these days some people have no patients just give them a little time and they should come good.
  • Like 2

Were these good all rounders pre ban?

Rabbit hare fox deer?

they were gareth but mine took forever to mature ,would just look at my mates saluki x coursing and wouldnt bat an eyelid then one day the penny dropped and he went on from there .problem these days some people have no patients just give them a little time and they should come good.

That's the deerhound. Mine's over two now and still a pup - coming along nicely though.