Toddys Only Gone And Done It Again

What a silly f***er! Who would let a f***in fox get that close to their child?!!!!!

I'm wary of other people's dogs, let alone a f***in wild animal!!!!

IDIOTS!!

I agree but don't forget there are people out there who think foxes are great loving creatures that are nothing but nice :laugh: but they forget that they are a wild animal capable of serious damage , bet the tree huggers are distraught ffs

:thumbs:

what was in the bag on the kids lap?if it was food stuff that could have been why it came close.tbh im no sure it happened like the dad says it did.

Stupid f***er should have been chasing it away tho, Not taking f***in photos!!!!!!

agreed but tbh id have taken photos aswell lol i was talking to a mate fortnight ago,i swear a fox walked past us.i could have reached out and stroked it.there bold wee fuckers these days thats for sure.at least 4 prowl my street at night.

agreed but tbh id have taken photos aswell lol i was talking to a mate fortnight ago,i swear a fox walked past us.i could have reached out and stroked it.there bold wee fuckers these days thats for sure.at least 4 prowl my street at night.

Seen 2 that close as well........Too close! Couldn't see them thru the sights!!! :laugh:

Came right in from 300 odd yards out, popped my head up for a look and I could / should have taken the barrel aff his heid!

The other 1 seemed to not be paying any heed to me, so sat with my flask of coffee, turned round and I swear I could have patted him too.......but not for long!

• Like 1