Reversing Hunting Act

Guest ragumup

One thing's for sure "if" the ban get's turned-over completely that's perfect, "BUT" if it's only partly lifted we'll be in a worse position than we are now!!!!

the "act" is such a cock-up,with so many "grey" area's we can carry on hunting (within the law of course :thumbs: ) but,,,if it's only partially lifted they wont make the same cock-up twice,it will be very black and white :censored: :censored: :censored:

good hunting,

stando :thumbs:

• Like 2

One thing's for sure "if" the ban get's turned-over completely that's perfect, "BUT" if it's only partly lifted we'll be in a worse position than we are now!!!!

the "act" is such a cock-up,with so many "grey" area's we can carry on hunting (within the law of course :thumbs: ) but,,,if it's only partially lifted they wont make the same cock-up twice,it will be very black and white :censored: :censored: :censored:

good hunting,

Thats fine though if you only hunt with hounds but it shafts coursing/lurcher men. The law needs to be replealed and replaced with a large encompasing act to out law any actual cruelty, then there is a law in place so they wont be able to try and force through another law. I like to follow a pack of hounds as much as the next guy but ive got a lurcher aswell and I dont want the law hanging above my head just like a huntsman doesnt,

• Like 1

good hunting,

Thats fine though if you only hunt with hounds but it shafts coursing/lurcher men. The law needs to be replealed and replaced with a large encompasing act to out law any actual cruelty, then there is a law in place so they wont be able to try and force through another law. I like to follow a pack of hounds as much as the next guy but ive got a lurcher aswell and I dont want the law hanging above my head just like a huntsman doesnt,

You dont have to follow hounds to carry on legal hunting within the law
  • Like 1

good hunting,

I run lurcher's aswell :thumbs:

This 'crew' won't 'reverse' anything, and I believe that you have to 'manage' what life throws at you,so to that end, I have sourced a 'hound' a Bassett X Welsh Foxhound, to add to our 'bobbery' pack and what an 'addition' he has turned out to be!

BE LUCKY