Ive Got 10 Inches..

Work this out for me, pissed it down here all day, all the snow gone and standing water everywhere, i sat in the front room thinking it's getting a bit light outside?? Looked out and we've got two inches of snow on the deck? :hmm:

Nope, not a scooby - let me know what happened :thumbs:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i knew what i meant

it canny jump... Lol

Obviously you ginger tight fisted prick!! My qualm is, snow doesn't lay on water i thought by stating 'and standing water everywhere', you'd get what i was on about

Work this out for me, pissed it down here all day, all the snow gone and standing water everywhere, i sat in the front room thinking it's getting a bit light outside?? Looked out and we've got two inches of snow on the deck? :hmm:

ill have a guess.... It's been snowing???

Obviously you ginger tight fisted prick!! My qualm is, snow doesn't lay on water i thought by stating 'and standing water everywhere', you'd get what i was on about :bye:

• Like 1

If you like you can send some down to devon. No snow in Barnstaple at all. only had a light sprinkle on thursday night, Not asking for loads though. seems to have just missed us. 3 mile up the road has about 4 inches though. was on a delivery in Holsworthy (mid Devon) which normally gets the snow too but was absolutely clear aswell.

Can swap if you like, we have about 8-10 inches and we are due some more.

Lara i'm not speaking to you until you provide pictures that include you, a 20 bore and your bare arse in the snow. Thanks ;)

Lara i'm not speaking to you until you provide pictures that include you, a 20 bore and your bare arse in the snow. Thanks ;)

Best send some of that waterproof snow of yours this way then :laugh:

• Like 1