The Traps Are Getting Set Tonight

reason i ask is with this snow, i can see the twat thats been stinking around my runs for ages, his tracks are left in the snow all the way around my run, so i think a little trap may be in order. Is it sensible to buy one that is proven to work, or knock one up yourself that may or may not?? i had one years ago, but it got lost in the mists of time.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fox has been to Maplin and bought the remote control for the camera   Apart from that I can't help, I'd be asking Socks if he has an alibi myself though

after catching this pair on the new outback cams, lets see if we can entice them into the traps tonight   http://youtu.be/E4vfNp8EKTU     http://youtu.be/faxOpF_Q-D8

Listen you arrogant little fukc I offered you the advice in all faith and the intent to help you maximise your chance of catching the fox's with over 30 years of experience behind me not 2 fukcing min

What were they trying to get into

the kids rabbits, although these rabbits are nearly as big as the foxes, reckon the would put up a fight

Have you covered the floor of the trap ... Foxes really don't like walking on mesh ...........

well, people say that don't they, maybe Essex foxes don't read those rules, as I've caught and shot around 15 foxes in these two traps, rarely covering the floor

Feck me sorry I offered some advice ..........

]Maybe Essex foxes are as thick as the women then! :tongue2:

dunno, I married a yorkshire lass

don't get upset bout it, would you have preferred me to say, thanks for the advice, I would never have known that, even being a full time pestie

]Maybe Essex foxes are as thick as the women then! :tongue2:

dunno, I married a yorkshire lass

don't get upset bout it, would you have preferred me to say, thanks for the advice, I would never have known that, even being a full time pestie

Listen you arrogant little fukc I offered you the advice in all faith and the intent to help you maximise your chance of catching the fox's with over 30 years of experience behind me not 2 fukcing minuets like you ... As I have told you before my youngest kid has been in this game longer than you and I dare say has killed more foxes than you have seen .... I won't bother trying to help such an expert again .......

• Like 3

how was it out of order, an opinion was offered

I simply told the truth that I rarely cover floors, I wasn't being funny or lying,

and because I left an honest answer, get slammed for it, what am I supposed to say, thanks, I'll cover the floors in future

one of many pictures of uncovered floors, if they are hungry, they will enter, the chickens were let out after the fox was shot

Image0084-1.jpg

Blimey! It's all a bit touchy on here at the moment isn't it?

Socks is right. :yes: Putting some soil on the floor will help encourage foxes into the cages much faster.

Having said that, I didn't see anything particularly 'cu*ty' in the reply from Stubby either..... :huh:

Lets not get into an "I'm a better/more experienced pest controller than you" type slanging match eh lads? Things have been so nice on here lately, and the forum is buzzing!

Anyway...........any news on Charlie Stubby?

Blimey! It's all a bit touchy on here at the moment isn't it?

Socks is right. :yes: Putting some soil on the floor will help encourage foxes into the cages much faster.

Having said that, I didn't see anything particularly 'cu*ty' in the reply from Stubby either..... :huh:

Lets not get into an "I'm a better/more experienced pest controller than you" type slanging match eh lads? Things have been so nice on here lately, and the forum is buzzing!

Anyway...........any news on Charlie Stubby?

Well feckin said....its got that much better it makes very interesting reading, and lets keep it that way.

Could it be that the fox was not trapped as expected and a little bit of angst has crept in?

Just wondering :hmm:

TC

I don't think so T.

Sometimes postings on forums just don't come across the way the writer intended.

Stubby has nothing to prove on here. He's caught plenty of foxes before like this, and the addition of the trail camera could potentially produce some interesting footage for us all to see.

If he'd caught a fox on the first night then that would be good going. I'm sure Stubby will let us all know when there is some action to see.

Out of interest, what do the members here favour in terms of door action on fox traps? I've always liked the double door system and reckon it works faster than a sliding drop door. Any thoughts?