The Traps Are Getting Set Tonight

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fox has been to Maplin and bought the remote control for the camera   Apart from that I can't help, I'd be asking Socks if he has an alibi myself though

after catching this pair on the new outback cams, lets see if we can entice them into the traps tonight   http://youtu.be/E4vfNp8EKTU     http://youtu.be/faxOpF_Q-D8

Listen you arrogant little fukc I offered you the advice in all faith and the intent to help you maximise your chance of catching the fox's with over 30 years of experience behind me not 2 fukcing min

yes, I thought it would be good, to get video from inside one of the traps, but thought a caged fox might chew the camera, so made up a little anti-chew cage for the outback cam to sit it

IMAG0014.jpg

then fixed at the rear of trap, just offside of my mrs tea (steak) oh well, she can have beans on toast instead,lol

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

Ill place the other cam facing the entrance of the other trap, hope to get footage from both, thats baited with steak too, all I had to hand with this weather

What were they trying to get into

the kids rabbits, although these rabbits are nearly as big as the foxes, reckon the would put up a fight

Have you covered the floor of the trap ... Foxes really don't like walking on mesh ...........

well, people say that don't they, maybe Essex foxes don't read those rules, as I've caught and shot around 15 foxes in these two traps, rarely covering the floor

What were they trying to get into

the kids rabbits, although these rabbits are nearly as big as the foxes, reckon the would put up a fight

Have you covered the floor of the trap ... Foxes really don't like walking on mesh ...........

well, people say that don't they, maybe Essex foxes don't read those rules, as I've caught and shot around 15 foxes in these two traps, rarely covering the floor

Maybe Essex foxes are as thick as the women then! :tongue2: